Cleveland vs Bradley Match

JBoskenUSAW

The Bradley Cleveland match is the biggest dual in the state. Last year at Bradley the count was over 2000 people. I know its still a week away but because this match is big and will be packed out we are doing reserved VIP seating. The cost is $20 a person and includes a reserved seat front and center and unlimited popcorn and fountain drinks. Please contact me ASAP with your name and if you will be rocking Black or Blue. Reserved seating is limited. Below is the event flier, check it out.

Josh Bosken

JoshuaBosken@yahoo.com

Higher Calling Wrestling Club

Cleveland vs. Bradley Event Flier

The Bradley Cleveland match is the biggest dual in the state. Last year at Bradley the count was over 2000 people. I know its still a week away but because this match is big and will be packed out we are doing reserved VIP seating. The cost is $20 a person and includes a reserved seat front and center and unlimited popcorn and fountain drinks. Please contact me ASAP with your name and if you will be rocking Black or Blue. Reserved seating is limited. Below is the event flier, check it out.

Josh Bosken

JoshuaBosken@yahoo.com

soddy-bradley will be biggest match of the year...bears win big over the raiders!

I would love to be in the stripes for this match. I'm just too old and too slow.

Clint, let me check on it but very possible you could ref this one from a recliner along side the mat! You have forgot more about wrestling and officiating than most people will ever learn! Come on down and check this one out!

Josh Bosken

JoshuaBosken@yahoo.com

[/quote

Boss, put me down for 2 seats! I need elbow room! Also the beverage of choice for me is Ultra! See what you can pull off! See you there!

VIP SEATS?? :roflol: Is that another name for a MONEY GRAB? :roflolk:

Are the seats available in purple? Me and my boy may want to come down and work on our filmiCng techniques. :thumb:

THE Ctm

You dont need to go to the Bradley/Cleveland match, The C is not accustomed to that level of wrestling. Thought you were going to the nest on Friday? Oh wait, the prestigous C invitational was this weekend, my bad!