District 9AA Only

Cleggy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House needed ot to beat Goodpasture??? Looks more like what WH did saturday was a fluke. WH gets beat by Westmoreland and sneaks by GP. Sycamore beats Westmoreland by 36 and GP by 25 at GP. Can't wait for that rematch.

Like I said- Live and die by the three. White House hit ONE three pointer tonight. That is why they barely won. WH is supposed to win district? They can barely beat a very young GP team @ home!! Even if White House shoots well in region (if they make it to region) teams like Maplewood, East Lit, and CPA will absolutely DESTROY them.

well i guess thats why their poorly coached :)

Wow.. So, you mean to tell me that a team that is beating teams by nearly 20 plus every game is poorly coached? No, i will go ahead and tell you that you are wrong. Haha that's total garbage! I would have to say that since there is a bigger number on the wins column than on the losers column. There is nothing poor about the coaching with this Sycamore basketball program. Please reply quickly scrubs. Haha! :)

White House needed ot to beat Goodpasture??? Looks more like what WH did saturday was a fluke. WH gets beat by Westmoreland and sneaks by GP. Sycamore beats Westmoreland by 36 and GP by 25 at GP. Can't wait for that rematch.

White House beat Westmoreland by 20 at WH, and Goodpasture by that or more (I don't recall the exact score at the moment) at GP. But I don't recall WH needing OT to beat Sycamore. I think we all know anything can happen on any given night.

Play a team once and they learn something about you; makes the rematch a little tougher. Add to that shots not falling as usual and of course you're gonna be in for a tougher game. I expect a much tougher game from SHS next Friday for that reason alone because the first one wasn't in doubt after the second quarter. And, as somebody else posted earlier, Froedden can't do it all by himself. (Eventually he's gonna need a passport because he travels a lot.)

Help me understand this district....Sycamore, Whitehouse, and Greenbrier all have 10 district games, playing all other district 9 teams twice. Macon, Westmoreland, and Goodpasture only have 6 district games, and they will not play everyone in the district. (i.e., I don't think Macon will play Westmoreland or Goodpasture - at all!)

How can a District determine how the teams finish when they don't play every team in the district?

Edited by TroyJ746

Help me understand this district....Sycamore, Whitehouse, and Greenbrier all have 10 district games, playing all other district 9 teams twice. Macon, Westmoreland, and Goodpasture only have 6 district games, and they will not play everyone in the district. (i.e., I don't think Macon will play Westmoreland or Goodpasture - at all!)

How can a District determine how the teams finish is they don't play every team in the district?

Troy i have no idea where you are getting these facts

Here is your idea, this is from the Coach T website -

Example - This is Macon's schedule - Where do they play Westmoreland? Goodpasture? The schedule on the site may be wrong, but when would they have time to play them before District games?

2010-2011 Schedule Analyze this schedule

Date Opponent Details Result

Tue Nov. 16 Lebanon Hall of Fame W 64-56

Fri Nov. 19 at East Robertson Hall of Fame W 63-60

Tue Nov. 23 at Trousdale County W 46-42

Tue Nov. 30 Gordonsville W 49-43

Fri Dec. 3 Gallatin L 48-55

Fri Dec. 10 at Gordonsville W 55-51

Tue Dec. 14 at Hendersonville L 43-45

Fri Dec. 17 at #18 Clay County L 41-48

Wed Dec. 22 at Pickett County Rafferty's/Double Dogs Classic W 55-45

Tue Dec. 28 Smith County N Nera White Tournament W 49-37

Wed Dec. 29 Middle Tenn Heat N Nera White 5PM at Macon County, Lafayette, TN W 56-49

Thu Dec. 30 Germantown Nera White Championship 8PM L 39-72

Tue Jan. 4 Trousdale County W 59-47

Sat Jan. 15 at Greenbrier D W 59-53

Tue Jan. 18 at White House D W 46-41

Sat Jan. 22 at Gallatin Score?

Mon Jan. 24 #18 Sycamore D L 53-55

Tue Feb. 1 Greenbrier D W 64-49

Fri Feb. 4 at #18 Sycamore D Score?

Tue Feb. 8 White House D

Mon Feb. 14 #18 Clay County

And with the loss to Sycamore tonight, why shouldn't they play the other district teams?

Edited by TroyJ746

This link takes you to the District schedule.

Sycamore, White House, and Greenbrier have 10 in district games.

Macon, Westmoreland, and Goodpasture have 6 in district games.

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule_group.cfm?schoolid=181&sportid=3&seasonid=134

Back to my question, wassup? :popcorneater:

Trust me buddy, everybody plays everybody twice, you are just making yourself sound like an ignoramus. macon beat Goodpasture by like 25 when they played earlier in the year, they played again last week and macon won by like 30 just FYI

Edited by soulsurvivor34

Trust me buddy, everybody plays everybody twice, you are just making yourself sound like an ignoramus. macon beat Goodpasture by like 25 when they played earlier in the year, they play again next week just FYI

Enlighten me then, where can I find the results? This is the only place I know to look.

Where are the District standings??

Edited by TroyJ746