District 9AA Only

Cleggy

Senior Night/Coming Home tonight at White House vs. Sycamore. Not much to lose or gain in this contest except for a little bragging rights heading into the tourny. next week. Congrats to all the District teams as it has been a fine and exciting year. Prediction tonight: White House wins in a close one. BDP!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senior Night/Coming Home tonight at White House vs. Sycamore. Not much to lose or gain in this contest except for a little bragging rights heading into the tourny. next week. Congrats to all the District teams as it has been a fine and exciting year. Prediction tonight: White House wins in a close one. BDP!

Just remember how bad your last prediction was ha ha ha ha :roflol:

Good call pitchfork! ;)

Wait kiwidad, not sure that it was easy. Came over and saw the game- WH was up at half and the war eagles were in foul trouble the whole first half. I thought Sycamore showed alot of heat in the win. SHS hit 14 or 15 three-pointers if i counted right. Shot it really well, especially #25 and #35.

Should be a really good tournament at Vol state- question is can Macon Co beat White House in the rubber match? You know what they say, "it is tough to beat a good team 3 times"

Can't wait till the end of this week.

Edited by captnoname

ya'll can bring it on cause i won't flinch. Sycamore did get a little revenge for the loss inflicted upon them at their home court by the Devils. The tournament should be a very good one with No clear favorite. On any night, macon, white house, sycamore, or the westies can win against each other. The tournament will be decided by which team wants it the most and playing together the best. Sycamore seemed to have addressed the one man show issue when I saw them play last. They were hitting threes and white house wasn't.

Wait kiwidad, not sure that it was easy. Came over and saw the game- WH was up at half and the war eagles were in foul trouble the whole first half. I thought Sycamore showed alot of heat in the win. SHS hit 14 or 15 three-pointers if i counted right. Shot it really well, especially #25 and #35.

Should be a really good tournament at Vol state- question is can Macon Co beat White House in the rubber match? You know what they say, "it is tough to beat a good team 3 times"

The foul count was a bigger deal for Sycamore than WH was I thought, the one Ref seemed to worship whitehouse (or hate syacamore). REfs called 25 on Sycamore and 15 were in the first half. If not for that and a better Free throw performance it would have been a 30 plus point win.

I have heard folk say that its tough to beat a team three times for years. My observation have been that its far easier to lose a third time than win when you have already lost twice.

I look forward to the games at vol state where SOME teams wont have the advantage of having their student section behind the visiting teams basket in the first half either....

ya'll can bring it on cause i won't flinch. Sycamore did get a little revenge for the loss inflicted upon them at their home court by the Devils. The tournament should be a very good one with No clear favorite. On any night, macon, white house, sycamore, or the westies can win against each other. The tournament will be decided by which team wants it the most and playing together the best. Sycamore seemed to have addressed the one man show issue when I saw them play last. They were hitting threes and white house wasn't.

Your crazy, on which given night did macon westmoreland goodpasture and greenbrier beat sycamore, and only whitehouse scraped in one win which they couldnt repeat..

Call me crazy but I think beating EVERYBODY except Whitehouse twice makes sycamore clear favorites!

When the Devils won at Sycamore, Kiwi's logic was that we only won in the 3-point department. Whatever that meant. I guess by that same logic, we only lost in the 3-point department last night. If Sycamore had made 5 fewer 3's it would've been a tie game. Whaa?

They beat us by 15, we beat them by 13. Clearly it's about whose shots are falling. SHS caught fire in the second half. Up until then it was a pretty even matchup.

When the Devils won at Sycamore, Kiwi's logic was that we only won in the 3-point department. Whatever that meant. I guess by that same logic, we only lost in the 3-point department last night. If Sycamore had made 5 fewer 3's it would've been a tie game. Whaa?

They beat us by 15, we beat them by 13. Clearly it's about whose shots are falling. SHS caught fire in the second half. Up until then it was a pretty even matchup.

It was only a pretty even matchup because WH shot free throws the whole game because a foul was called on Sycamore if they looked at them wrong. The reason they were winning at half is because they shot (and made) free throws, they didn't create most of the first half points for themselves, it was created by the foul count which was very lop-sided. Hopefully the officiating will be more neutral at a neutral site, can't wait for the tourney!! WEP!! <--- that one is for Pitchfork haha

Less than 10 threes.. Whitehouse loses... my math was right :)

If you look at the stats you will notice whitehouse won the second quarter, pity no one takes the time to call in the full stats. Whitehouse went to the free throw line at least 8 times in the quarter. They won the quarter from the free throw line not the flloor.

I though the whitehouse coach was gonna burst a blood vessel after the game tho, he kept staring into the Sycamore Fans?