District 9AA Only

Cleggy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final thoughts heading into the games???

Prediction???

Blue Devils will be crowned District kings tonight !!! This is the expected match-up going back to the beginning of the season. Both teams have shown that they can beat the other with both doing it in the other's gym. I think the Devils will come out hitting the threes and when they come out to defend them, the ball will go inside to our bigs. Hummm, I think that's how it went in Sycamore's gym. If White House isn't hitting from outside, Sycamore will probably get them. Either way it's gonna be an exciting game and I can't wait for tip-off. Final score: White House 63, Sycamore 58. GO BIG BLUE!!! BDP!!!

Final score: Sycamore 67 White House 65

and it was an amazing game!!

(from Sycamore)

All-District: Wesley Brown #53 and Tyler Fuqua #25

Player of the Year: Keenan Froedden #23

All-Tournament: Wesley Brown #53 and Keenan Froedden #23

Tournament MVP: Tyler Fuqua #25

Coach of the Year: Doug Worsley

Heck of a year by Sycamore! Let's keep it going!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Fantastic game tonight! My Devils didn't come out on top, but played hard and took it down to the wire. Congrats to Sycamore, 2011 District 9-AA champs. Sycamore's defense (excellent m+m) and missed FT's by the Devils was the difference. Hope both teams do well in the Region and maybe we can have a rematch in the finals! BDP!

Blue Devils will be crowned District kings tonight !!! This is the expected match-up going back to the beginning of the season. Both teams have shown that they can beat the other with both doing it in the other's gym. I think the Devils will come out hitting the threes and when they come out to defend them, the ball will go inside to our bigs. Hummm, I think that's how it went in Sycamore's gym. If White House isn't hitting from outside, Sycamore will probably get them. Either way it's gonna be an exciting game and I can't wait for tip-off. Final score: White House 63, Sycamore 58. GO BIG BLUE!!! BDP!!!

You should change your name to pitchfork2. WEP!