District 9AA Only

Cleggy

What am I missing? ....

....Too many 9AA fans are riding the Sycamore wagon and claiming 9AA is stronger than it was.

You're missing the respect the Dist. 9 teams have for each other. You don't have to like them, but when you see how hard these kids work, and how good they are, you gotta respect them. I was glad we did not have to play Macon County again! Maplewood was much easier. (just got word Macon Co. Tigerettes beat David Lipscomb -52-42 CONGRATS!)

Bottom Line, 1 team from each district advance, 3 teams from each district are done.

But like the others who mentioned it, I'm a little confused about where the other trash talkers from Dist. 10 dissappeared to. I'm assuming they moved to the Baseball message boards for a little "heyyyy batta batta! SWING!"

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touche, sycamore is overrated

Like I said- Live and die by the three. White House hit ONE three pointer tonight. That is why they barely won. WH is supposed to win district? They can barely beat a very young GP team @ home!! Even if White House shoots well in region (if they make it to region) teams like Maplewood, East Lit, and CPA will absolutely DESTROY them.

Survivor is right, district 10 is at a whole different level of competition than district 9. I'm calling a clean sweep in region by district 10 :roflol:

It looks like all the championship game means is whoever loses gets to get their butts shilacked by East Lit and whoever wins gets a pretty good Whites Creek team. ha ha ha ha Good luck with that White House or Sycamore ha ha ha :roflol:

1 CPA vs 4 Westmoreland- CPA by at least 50

2 Maplewood vs 3 Macon Co.- Maplewood by 35

3 East Lit @ 2 White House- East Lit by 20

4 Whites Creek @ 1 Sycamore- UPSET!! WC by 8

District 10 is about 20x better than district 9. It is just pathetic how bad Distict 10 will run through them

Next is Maplewood, therefore next is a buttkicking. ha ha ha ha. M-Wood is better at probably ever position than Sycamore so I can't wait to see the result, I'm calling 77-59. Good luck Sycamore... UR gonna need it ha ha ha ha ha

No, i have seen them play and i must admit they are somewhat impressive playing against lesser competiton in district 9. But, i have also seen them play against teams outside their district. (Not so impressive) They are a good team, but not a great team.

These are some of the things that got all the 9aa fans fired up.

These are some of the things that got all the 9aa fans fired up.

I can understand that, but NONE of these posters are 10AA school fans. One is a Sycamore hater (probably from 9AA), one is a Goodpasture fan, and the other two I believe are 9AA fans.

Do your homework, dude!

I can understand that, but NONE of these posters are 10AA school fans. One is a Sycamore hater (probably from 9AA), one is a Goodpasture fan, and the other two I believe are 9AA fans.

Do your homework, dude!

I believe you have stepped into the wrong thread for this. You don't have to understand, and we don't do homework.

You're done, now go away and let the grown-ups talk.

I believe you have stepped into the wrong thread for this. You don't have to understand, and we don't do homework.

You're done, now go away and let the grown-ups talk.

And sorry, I don't have to take orders from you. You are the one who asked the question in your post:

"But like the others who mentioned it, I'm a little confused about where the other trash talkers from Dist. 10 dissappeared to. I'm assuming they moved to the Baseball message boards for a little "heyyyy batta batta! SWING!"

Well, I'm not the trash talker from Dist.10, but I pointed out who they were - they were talkers from Dist. 9. I answered your question but you did like the answer so you start calling names. Now that's real grown-up.

And sorry, I don't have to take orders from you. You are the one who asked the question in your post:

"But like the others who mentioned it, I'm a little confused about where the other trash talkers from Dist. 10 dissappeared to. I'm assuming they moved to the Baseball message boards for a little "heyyyy batta batta! SWING!"

Well, I'm not the trash talker from Dist.10, but I pointed out who they were - they were talkers from Dist. 9. I answered your question but you did like the answer so you start calling names. Now that's real grown-up.

Yawn....

Oh hey to all the folk who say sycamore is overrated.... They just won regionals!!!!!!!!!!!!

An amazing game.. Sewn up with a rebound and a foul and two free throws with seconds on the clock....

Way to play war eagles!!

(District 9 only thread, right?)

I have the last few min. of the game, and the celebration, saved on a little SD Camera. I'm sure you saw the little fat guy carrying it around :rolleyes: if you were at the game. It's too late to do anything with it tonight, but for those who want it, I'll burn it on a disc for you. Just let me know. (More people read this message board than I thought!)

I will warn you, the recording will be very shaky, the adrenaline was pumping!

To the team, it will be impossible to express how proud I am of you guys.

Now lets see anyone trash talk this......

Without a doubt, the BEST TEAM IN THE REGION! and you proved it!

(District 9 only thread, right?)

I have the last few min. of the game, and the celebration, saved on a little SD Camera. I'm sure you saw the little fat guy carrying it around :rolleyes: if you were at the game. It's too late to do anything with it tonight, but for those who want it, I'll burn it on a disc for you. Just let me know. (More people read this message board than I thought!)

I will warn you, the recording will be very shaky, the adrenaline was pumping!

To the team, it will be impossible to express how proud I am of you guys.

Now lets see anyone trash talk this......

Without a doubt, the BEST TEAM IN THE REGION! and you proved it!

can't you pop that puppy on youtube? i hear all the kids can watch videos on the world wide web. :thumb:

Here is a link to the final seconds on the Sycamore - East Lit game on March 3, 2011.

Another warning - this is a pitiful quality video from a very cheap SD recorder I bought to take riding. :motorbike: It is 720 hd, so when I'm not shaking or screaming my guts out, it's not too bad.

Note the dagger of the 15 ft. jumper by 23, the (no)foul called on 13 at about 45-55 seconds into it, the attempt to put 6 players on the court after the time out, and the Ice-Cold smoothness and confidence of 53 on the line. I so wish this was better, but I catch myself smiling every time I see it. I will put it on cd if you want all of it, there is a lot more of the celebration.

Sectionals back at the Sycamore annex...I mean...Vol State, Monday March 7, 7 pm. (seriously, Vol State has been a fantastic host, thanks!)

Edited by TroyJ746