Smith County Owls

glover

Hard to argue that one. I love me some Pemberton!

Just hide and watch this year, Pemberton got lucky last year and caught our boys sleeping in a non district game. Maynord had a game plan for those tiggers that was perfect. Coach can put them in the perfect position and tell them exactly what the other team is going to do, but he can't do it for them. And BASIL, everybody knows that a pork chop sammich is 10 X's better when you add a lil MAYNORDAISE!!!!

Just hide and watch this year, Pemberton got lucky last year and caught our boys sleeping in a non district game. Maynord had a game plan for those tiggers that was perfect. Coach can put them in the perfect position and tell them exactly what the other team is going to do, but he can't do it for them. And BASIL, everybody knows that a pork chop sammich is 10 X's better when you add a lil MAYNORDAISE!!!!

Macon officially owns Smith County...and even though Scooter finds it tasty, i'll pass on the Maynordaise dressing! :hungry:

Edited by BasilDuke

Macon officially owns Smith County...and even though Scooter finds it tasty, i'll pass on the Maynordaise dressing! :hungry:

What a joke! Macon county has been feeding off our coaching scraps for years. Then they pay through the nose to get a Jobber to come in and barely beat us because the officials REFUSED to call any pass interference the ENTIRE night! Our recievers looked like they were running routes while giving piggy back rides! And just for your information, I have it on good authority that Your Quarterback club was offering even MORE money trying to get MORE MAYNORDAISE for their money, but the BIG GUY knew he had a much better thing going here! SO CHEW ON THAT FOR A WHILE TIGGER BOY!!!!

What a joke! Macon county has been feeding off our coaching scraps for years. Then they pay through the nose to get a Jobber to come in and barely beat us because the officials REFUSED to call any pass interference the ENTIRE night! Our recievers looked like they were running routes while giving piggy back rides! And just for your information, I have it on good authority that Your Quarterback club was offering even MORE money trying to get MORE MAYNORDAISE for their money, but the BIG GUY knew he had a much better thing going here! SO CHEW ON THAT FOR A WHILE TIGGER BOY!!!!

Try blaming the head coach sometime! :?

Try blaming the head coach sometime! :?

Blame him for what?!?! Dominating our district?! Being a perinnial playoff contender?! Taking kids and making them better than anyone they play?! Maybe if he went 5-5 with a loss in the first round of the playoffs this year you macon county fans would treat him like HE was the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST! HAHAHA, well that aint going to happen because a .500 season down here in a REAL FOOTBALL COMMUNITY doesn't cut the MUSTARD!!! NOW SOMEBODY PASS THE MAYNORDAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by maynordaisesammich