AA substate matchups

onlythefacts

This is what it is all about. My favorite time of year. Here we go. Tell us who you like and why.

Greenville @ Fulton

Stone Memorial @ Unicoi

Tyner @ Livingston

Cannon @ Howard

East Lit @ Marshall Co

Giles Co @ Sycamore

Bolivar @ BTW

Liberty advances due to forfeit. Congrats Liberty.

Let's have fun with this discussion!

My predictions:

Fulton over Greenville

Livingston over Tyner

Howard over Cannon

Marshall over East Lit.

Giles over Sycamore

Booker T. Washington over Bolivar

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenville @ Fulton

Stone Memorial @ Unicoi

Tyner @ Livingston

Cannon @ Howard --Could be Cannon, but the way Howard plays is hard to handle.

East Lit @ Marshall Co

Giles Co @ Sycamore--Sycamore could just as easily win this game, however I think Giles is a very quality team.

Bolivar @ BTW

Winners listed in bold.

Greenville @ Fulton

Stone Memorial @ Unicoi

Tyner @ Livingston

East Lit @ Marshall Co

Giles Co @ Sycamore--Sycamore could just as easily win this game, however I think Giles is a very quality team.

Bolivar @ BTW

Winners listed in bold.

Welcome back! :thumb:

Greenville @ Fulton

Stone Memorial @ Unicoi

Tyner @ Livingston

East Lit @ Marshall Co

Bolivar @ BTW

Winners listed in bold.

missed you welcome back :D

I will take fulton, stone, Livingston, Howard, Marshall, Giles, and BTW. The east Tn schools I am a little uneducated on have only watched Livingston this season. I think the east lit Marshall co game will be very good. Giles can beat sycamore should be a great game as well. Sycamore is as hot as any team in the state. Bolivar v BTW should be good as well. Would have picked BC if it was in that oven of a gym they play their games in. Great H.S. Venue but I think BTW will get em at home.

I have to give it to Sycamore. They played some tough teams early in the season and settled into a great district run. One loss in district and none since. The pundits made the claim they would lose to Whites creek, Maple would and would be crucified by East Lit... Those predictions fell on deal ears.

Sycamore is VERY deep and I think they will be very hard to beat at home tomorrow night.

I would also say that the region games have been some of the best spectator games I have ever seen. The fans are getting value for money for sure.

One last word, I was very impressed with East Lit. It is always great to see players working hard and also showing good sportsmanship, for example, whether its called a charge or block helping the player on the floor up;.. Nice to see and I hope to see them play again.

This is what it is all about. My favorite time of year. Here we go. Tell us who you like and why.

Greenville @ Fulton

Stone Memorial @ Unicoi

Tyner @ Livingston

Cannon @ Howard

East Lit @ Marshall Co

Giles Co @ Sycamore

Bolivar @ BTW

Liberty advances due to forfeit. Congrats Liberty.

Let's have fun with this discussion!

I will take:

Fulton

Stone Memorial

Tyner

Howard

East Lit

Sycamore

BTW

Hillcrest. j/k. Liberty, of course.

Greenville @ Fulton

Stone Memorial @ Unicoi

Tyner @ Livingston

East Lit @ Marshall Co

Bolivar @ BTW

Winners listed in bold.

Its offical, Fulton, Stone Memorial, Livingston, Howard, East Lit, Giles Co, Bolivar, and Liberty are State Bound!!