Jackson County vs Loretto

JC starts out defending its state championship with a tough draw against Loretto. If they were good enough to beat Moore County then they are a very good team for sure! JC doesn't have a senior on the team but they have tons of experience and have arguably the best freshmen in the state regardless of classification in Jaycee Coe. JC is loaded at every position, 6'4 MaKenzie Hensley inside with district mvp Caroline Warden at point, Coe, Apple and Hope are as good as they get. If JC is hitting the 3 its over early if not its going to be a tough game. I say JC wins by 12, who you got???

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Co has two athletes that have a lot of the same athletic ability as Jim Brown in T.T. Flowers and Carnation Hart so I like the players we have on our bus also.

Ummm Jim Brown is the head coach sir... He has won 6 state championships since 2000 and 3 runners up in that time span so what this poster is saying is that he is pretty darned good when it comes to winning percentage in Murfreesboro. JC has the best all time winning % of any team in the history of the state if my mind serves me correctly.

Lake Co has two athletes that have a lot of the same athletic ability as Jim Brown in T.T. Flowers and Carnation Hart so I like the players we have on our bus also.

If I were in LC's and JC's shoes, I would be worried about Loretta and N. Greene not the other one. Loretta and NG will have a lot to say about who plays who in the semifinals. One paper this could be one of the best A State Tournament in years. Several teams capable of winning it. Lot of things can happen in a one game situation. Someone is going have to put 3 good games together to win and have a little luck on the way, too.

Who could be this year's darkhorse?

LOL...we are not talking about the Cleveland Brown icon...We are talking about the man with Gold balls. If you don't know who he is, then you may not be ready to have your own gold ball...

I will take Jackson Co against Loretto...not ready to pick the semi finals yet.

LOL...we are not talking about the Cleveland Brown icon...We are talking about the man with Gold balls. If you don't know who he is, then you may not be ready to have your own gold ball...

I will take Jackson Co against Loretto...not ready to pick the semi finals yet.

:roflol:

Jim Brown is the Kevin McMillan and David Russell over in Middle TN, bigster. In fact, him and McMillan are pretty good friends. He is the only reason I picked Jackson Co. over Lake Co. in the semi's. He's one of the best coaches across the state.

PRR, I saw you up at Nashville this weekend. Was going to say something to you, but I didn't. I suppose I'll make the trip to their 1st round game as well.

:roflol:

Jim Brown is the Kevin McMillan and David Russell over in Middle TN, bigster. In fact, him and McMillan are pretty good friends. He is the only reason I picked Jackson Co. over Lake Co. in the semi's. He's one of the best coaches across the state.

PRR, I saw you up at Nashville this weekend. Was going to say something to you, but I didn't. I suppose I'll make the trip to their 1st round game as well.

sorry.I just thought I'd throw a little humour in here.Didn't know who yall's Jim Brown was.Maybe our coach will be on the phone with Coach McMillan and Coach Russel to get some pointers.

Jim Brown is a good coach but an even better recruiter (which is against the rules). They are definitely the team to beat this year. It's hard to beat teams who recruits, just ask any of the coaches who used to try and beat Shelbyville when Rick Insell was there.. nearly impossible. Good luck to Loretto!

Jim Brown is a good coach but an even better recruiter (which is against the rules). They are definitely the team to beat this year. It's hard to beat teams who recruits, just ask any of the coaches who used to try and beat Shelbyville when Rick Insell was there.. nearly impossible. Good luck to Loretto!

Jim Brown doesnt recruit he built the program up winning 4 state championships in a row with ALL HOME GROWN girls. then girls from surroundings counties wanted to play for him so they transferred in. these girls on the team now are home grown girls so quit running your mouth about something you know nothing about.