Class A State Bound Teams

Vandychris

Class A State Bound Teams  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the gold ball? Place your vote and then make a post on how you would seed each team.

I believe the three best teams are Lake County, CSAS, and Hampton, in no particular order. I think one of them will win it all, but lets see how the brackets come out 1st. The field is pretty darn even though. The only two teams I would be surprised winning it all would be Clay County and Cloudland.

I believe the three best teams are Lake County, CSAS, and Hampton, in no particular order. I think one of them will win it all, but lets see how the brackets come out 1st. The field is pretty darn even though. The only two teams I would be surprised winning it all would be Clay County and Cloudland.

And go figure, they all three get stuck in the same bracket.. That top bracket is killer.

And go figure, they all three get stuck in the same bracket.. That top bracket is killer.

I'd agree..It is a killer.I had a feeling that Lake Co was going to draw CSAS..I guess if we all look at the bright side,Perry Co has already knocked out what many thought to be the team to beat so we're all just going to have to play great basketball or watch from the stands or go home.After the first round games,probably not a lot of difference.Middleton has an excellent team and so does Perry Co.Good luck to all the teams though.

I believe the botton bracket first games are a little easier .I look for Middleton and Perry Co to come out of that bracket.

Edited by mrbigster

Going to be a tough road for Lake Co.Playing what many seem to be the favorites and by looking at their scores have been beating most teams by at least 20 points.CSAS beat Clay Co by about 17 points.Then the winner would have to play the Hampton -Summertown winner.Most of the people on this poll have Hampton as the winners.Then whoever comes out of the bottom bracket,probably Middleton or Perry Co. So going to be tough..All in all the winner will have earned the championship.

Edited by mrbigster