CSAS vs.Lake Co

mrbigster

CSAS will play Lake Co in the first round.I've been hearing a lot about CSAS.Looks to be one of the favorites.Teams that have watched them or played them.Are they a slower paced fundamental type team or do they get out and run?Do they have a lot of height?By looking at their scores,they have been winning handidly.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSAS will play Lake Co in the first round.I've been hearing a lot about CSAS.Looks to be one of the favorites.Teams that have watched them or played them.Are they a slower paced fundamental type team or do they get out and run?Do they have a lot of height?By looking at their scores,they have been winning handidly.

THIS ONE IS A TOSS UP REALLY. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS GAME.

The only senior CSAS lost never touched the floor last year, but it doesnt matter because either Hampton or Perry COunty will win according to some people on here

I'm just hoping Lake Co. comes and plays a great game,win or lose.I wasn't counting on the boys to be here as much as I thought the girls had a great chance to win it all.Lake Co loves to run and I believe Coach B will let the boys do what they do best,win or lose.Not play slow ball like the girls that wasn't like them.anyway ..going to be a tough opponent for Lake Co,especially for the first game.

I'm just hoping Lake Co. comes and plays a great game,win or lose.I wasn't counting on the boys to be here as much as I thought the girls had a great chance to win it all.Lake Co loves to run and I believe Coach B will let the boys do what they do best,win or lose.Not play slow ball like the girls that wasn't like them.anyway ..going to be a tough opponent for Lake Co,especially for the first game.

Fast break? Full court press? Is that what you mean by run? Has Lake County been to the State Tournament before?

Fast break? Full court press? Is that what you mean by run? Has Lake County been to the State Tournament before?

I know bigster, so i am thinking he meant are they a fast break team or do they just come down the floor, set up and run plays. The boys have been to the state tournament twice that I can recall. I believe they lost in the first round both times. Over the years we have been known more for our football teams at state. It has been a long time since our football team won a state title. And the boys basketball team has never won a state title not as Lake County High School which opened in the early 70's. I am pretty sure about that.

Should be a great match up between two very good teams and GC you say a tough draw for LC, I say a tough draw for CSAS as well. On their way to the state tourney the Falcons have knocked of two teams from last years state tourney in Westwood(who returned all their starters as well) and Humboldt(beat them in the district and region finals). They are also the only team to beat Middleton( won on the Tigers home floor and they are a state tourney team this year) and have split with Perry Co.(State tourney team this year that just knocked out last year's champ CA). The falcons are definitely battle tested and so is CSAS who played the likes of Howard, McCallie etc. LC will be fine as long as they do not get awestruck by the big stage. Good luck and Go Falcons.

I will admit that this is a tough draw for CSAS as well. However, I think it's tougher for a team making their first state tournament appearance in a long time. The fact that CSAS was just at MTSU last year with this same team will make a huge difference heading into Murfreesboro. CSAS will know what to expect and how it feels to shoot in an arena like the Murphy Center. I'm not saying Lake can't win this game because they're completely capable of doing so. This might be one of the most entertaining 1A games on Wednesday. This game will be uptempo with athletes everywhere. Good luck!