CLINTON HEAD COACHING SEARCH

92Dragon

I have read all these post on the Clinton coach search. I will say this. Those of you on the Hammontree wagon better think real hard on it. He Is Not the guy you all need. One of the worst mistakes Rhea County made was hiring him as Head Coach. My self I hope you guys find the right fit, but trust me it's not Hammontree.

I have to agree with Legend. Hammontree is not the man for your program. I am jumping in on here and giving my two cents because of your YOUNG MEN at Clinton. Good luck on your hire.

yes, he was really really good, too bad he did hurt his knee...he actually came over my house to watch the auburn UT game in 97 with my cousin who went to clinton at the time and he was on crutches... that was a really good dragon team in 97

He once said hello to me after the Oak Ridge game too. He said, "Hey Man" I then said, "Will you sign my program sir?" He said, "Sure kid." I then gave him my pepsi and then walked off. He then said in a loud, powerful, and confident voice, "Hey kid, ...Here" Then he threw me his game jersey.

Let's stick to the topic.

He once said hello to me after the Oak Ridge game too. He said, "Hey Man" I then said, "Will you sign my program sir?" He said, "Sure kid." I then gave him my pepsi and then walked off. He then said in a loud, powerful, and confident voice, "Hey kid, ...Here" Then he threw me his game jersey.

LOL...Ahhh good times!

lol so sorry chickenhawk, didnt mean to mess up your beloved topic...lighten up a bit...and yeah gaylor coming back would make a lot of dragons happy 92!

lmao @ the doublemint twins... they were tough, could bring me some discipline to the dragons.. they had that hardcore look about them lol

Looks like this conversation is is getting very funny. I thought that I would make it more serious with my choice for Clinton HC. Ernie Cossin.

Well cam wasn't transferring but now I'm hearing LC

Well Kidd, it looks like you are correct sir. I just read in the Courier News that Camion will be transferring to LC because his guardian (Cory Benjamin) accepted coaching positions for football and basketball at Lenoir City.