Carthage Vs. Lafayette Alumni game

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Lafayette
    • Carthage
    • Everyone in attendance

:roflolk: Pemberton owns these chumps.

I can only think of three games Pemberton coached against Maynord. Two at Knox. Catholic and one at MC. The two games vs. Knox Catholic was a no brained for the Owls to win as KC won the state Gold Ball in a class higher than us one year and the year before the lost to Fulton in the playoffs, who they beat in reg. season. In perspective, that would be like MC beating the Class 5 State Champs. Not going to occur. MC DID beat SC last year and that was legitimate. In reality, Pemberton is 1-0 against SC. I could be wrong on the number of games played.

Let me see if I got this right.

1.Your back hurts. 2. You have a good saddle. 3. MC has horse feed. 4.Ya'll have a farrier. 5.Your not a CUPCAKE ANYMORE, like you used to be? :lol: Have I got that right??

I'm sure If Coach told you that, well, it's a done deal. Sounds like he will stay there for free. Why pay him if he ain't going anywhere? It's amazing what a 5-5 season does .

im still waiting for somebody to tell me the facts i've stated are not correct. i'll bet someone has counted just like i did.still waiting for someone to tell me when a smith county team has ever,ever,ever,ever,beat pemberton?i personally could care-less what a group or anybody is paying him. I will say this if he beats a few teams around close again this year,i'd say he will probally get a raise.TO me and most of macon county this means one word. "price-less"

Edited by bigstick12

im still waiting for somebody to tell me the facts i've stated are not correct. i'll bet someone has counted just like i did.still waiting for someone to tell me when a smith county team has ever,ever,ever,ever,beat pemberton?i personally could care-less what a group or anybody is paying him. I will say this if he beats a few teams around close again this year,i'd say he will probally get a raise.TO me and most of macon county this means one word. "price-less"

As stated before, I don't know of any team SC team that beat Coach Pemberton. I only know of three times they played. Could be more, but I'm not familiar with it.

As stated before, I don't know of any team SC team that beat Coach Pemberton. I only know of three times they played. Could be more, but I'm not familiar with it.

Coach Pemberton beat us once in '91 and twice in '92 while he was at Rockwood. The two regular season games were pretty much blow outs but the playoff game was a good one. Our scores with Macon those years were pretty typical Macon and Smith scores too. I don't remember them but they were blow outs as well.

Coach Pemberton beat us once in '91 and twice in '92 while he was at Rockwood. The two regular season games were pretty much blow outs but the playoff game was a good one. Our scores with Macon those years were pretty typical Macon and Smith scores too. I don't remember them but they were blow outs as well.

The Goat sez: It appears that Mr. (6-0)Pemberton may have Carthage's number. :roflolk::roflolk:

• Upvote 1

that is correct mofojoe.6 teams they played did not break the 500 mark.2 of those 6 only won 1 game all year.

Termite,Scooter and the rest of yens need to let that Duke and Stick boy alone. I'm a figuring yens have been arond long enough to know that them fellers has been on that cupcake list a while and they otter show nuff be able to spot anothern.

• 2 weeks later...

Termite,Scooter and the rest of yens need to let that Duke and Stick boy alone. I'm a figuring yens have been arond long enough to know that them fellers has been on that cupcake list a while and they otter show nuff be able to spot anothern.

Finally, a Smith County poster with a brain. You must have moved there from Macon!

Finally, a Smith County poster with a brain. You must have moved there from Macon!

I'm a shore nuff glad yens think I'm a smart feller. All I did was speak the obvious. If them Macon fellers think Smith County is a cupcake, they must be. Them Macon County fellers have been one long enough to reconize anotheren. From Macon County? Naw. I've been there a time or two. If ever I was in Macon County for any amount of time........I would shore nuff be FROM there. I would move. Yens really ought to thank them Smith County people. If them fellers from Smith County hadn't put a McCalls there, Macon County would be right there with Picket County but without a lake.