South Pittsburg Pirates 2011 Version

OLD PIRATE

Time off? Your joking. Grider has already given those boys time off. He gave them 3 weeks off after we won that championship. Grider is going to wish he hadnt done all this mess when the season gets here. I garuntee you it will be hard for some of our boys to nock a hole because that new coach Grider got has not been making them lift weights. You think im joking but im not.

Mr. Dildord, what is this mess about a New Coach Grider?! YOu must be dumb cause you are. THeir is know New Coach Grider I would have herd about this on WPEGleg radio if that was tru or I would seen pictures of him in one of my Hustlers. You are full of mess. You are just coming on here stiiring this mess up and trying to Give Old Grandpa Pirate a strokin. You'll have Mrs. Witch M.D. RLH swimming home to verify this noncents. Let me be a guy named Frank and say that it will be the original recipe Mr. Coach Vic GRider call ing the shots for the South Pittsburgs Pirates this fall and not some Knew Grilled Coach Grider I garuntee. YOu think Im joking because I am knot joking.

• Upvote 1

Mr. Dildord, what is this mess about a New Coach Grider?! YOu must be dumb cause you are. THeir is know New Coach Grider I would have herd about this on WPEGleg radio if that was tru or I would seen pictures of him in one of my Hustlers. You are full of mess. You are just coming on here stiiring this mess up and trying to Give Old Grandpa Pirate a strokin. You'll have Mrs. Witch M.D. RLH swimming home to verify this noncents. Let me be a guy named Frank and say that it will be the original recipe Mr. Coach Vic GRider call ing the shots for the South Pittsburgs Pirates this fall and not some Knew Grilled Coach Grider I garuntee. YOu think Im joking because I am knot joking.

The Goat sez: Jr., I just adore your perspective of South Pittsburg football. :roflolk::roflolk:

Edited by mancoverage

Most of the people that I have talked to believe as I do it all depends on how content the boys are. If they want to give what it takes to win another one they can If they aren't then they want. Lots of talent all they need is leadership and good line play

Pirates should make t back to Cookeville.

Cookeville? Your joking. Grider has been slacking off and not making these boys lift weights to get big and strong. I went by their today when I stopped by that Supermarket to see if they were lifting weights and nobody was at the fieldhouse. Grider better be making our passer and runners chase chickens so they will be real fast. It doesn't matter how fast our runners are if our blockers are to weak to nock a good hole for them to run through. I garuntee you that it will be hard for our boys to make it to the championship game again because all of the time off they have had. You think im joking but im not. All this time off is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you that Joe Byrns and Union County are not slacking off and taking all this time off.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Roy, what does chasing a chicken have to do with football? I know back in the day what we use to refer to as "chasing chicken" but I doubt you know anything about that. Give Grider a break and see what he can do with this version of the pirates. I just don't believe that they have taken 5 months off. I don't believe it Roy.

Uncle Dave thinks this bunch needs to look at the results of 2008. That team brought back alot of talent from the 2007 state team but did not even make it back to the title game. It definitely did not help that they had to go thru Hartsville...LOL. It is great to have talent and experience, but if they don't have the right attitude and mindset, they will fall short. They will have the big target on their back this year...which is not different from most years.

Old Pirate ain't jest been sitting around the cave doing nothing but it don't ritely appear the Pirates have taken the weight house duties seriously. Ain't seen near enough action round there. OP thought that new strength coach would make them youngons git busy but recon not. Theys not a one that could go 2 rounds with the skillet slinger, that OP is purty sure of. Best git REAL busy fellers, ain't likely the Pirates will have any Popeye Poster boys this year neither... :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate ain't jest been sitting around the cave doing nothing but it don't ritely appear the Pirates have taken the weight house duties seriously. Ain't seen near enough action round there. OP thought that new strength coach would make them youngons git busy but recon not. Theys not a one that could go 2 rounds with the skillet slinger, that OP is purty sure of. Best git REAL busy fellers, ain't likely the Pirates will have any Popeye Poster boys this year neither... :popcorneater:

You better get them boys to work, cause the fellers up here on the Mountain is takin it real serious. When they ain't in the weight room, they's out splittin and stackin firewood for the winter. If you ain't careful, we'll be takin yall to the woodshed when ya visit this fall.

Power_bird.gif