Rhea County Coaching Search

All this info that you have seems to be coming from a p***ed off ex coach. You talk about maning up and talking to people. Well why don't you just tell them in person what you think and stop beating around the bush. At this moment we on this thread are talking about the coaching search. So get off your ignorant a** soap box and take a vacation since you want be coaching this year.

I agree with you let's stick to the subject. Rhea Co you got any updates?

All this info that you have seems to be coming from a p***ed off ex coach. You talk about maning up and talking to people. Well why don't you just tell them in person what you think and stop beating around the bush. At this moment we on this thread are talking about the coaching search. So get off your ignorant a** soap box and take a vacation since you want be coaching this year.

I am no ex coach but I detect serious anger about my comments, which suggests to me that you have a connection to somebody. I do agree with a few other posts about it being time to give the Rhea County football coaching issue a rest. Rhea County will hire somebody to coach football and they will replace the other coaches. Then the sports experts on Coach T will have fresh meat to gnaw on and life will go on. I'll say a prayer for the new coaches.

I am no ex coach but I detect serious anger about my comments, which suggests to me that you have a connection to somebody. I do agree with a few other posts about it being time to give the Rhea County football coaching issue a rest. Rhea County will hire somebody to coach football and they will replace the other coaches. Then the sports experts on Coach T will have fresh meat to gnaw on and life will go on. I'll say a prayer for the new coaches.

Good Posts!

Most of us would LOVE to see you step aside. Step aside from your computer awhile. Start taking some steps outside of our county! We have read your posts for years and you have absolutely NOTHING nice or positive to say about the program. NOTHING! Your screen name is a joke! You are one of those that moans, groans, and complains EVERY opportunity you can but has NEVER done anything to help. Trust me. There is ways that we all can help. One way is for us to STOP the negativity and get behind these players and coaches NO MATTER who it is. This is in my opinion the best group of players since 2008 where we made a quarterfinal appearance. Our new coach is coming into a good situation as far as players go. Sure am ready to see who it's going to be!

Pride, outside opinions will not be tolerated. Either you disagree or you are "behind the program."

You will assimilate.

Resistance is futile.

Edited by RustyShackleford

Tomorrow ends the mandatory ten day period where they have to advertise the position. I imagine that the administration has been working diligently on the process and should soon have a name soon. It'd be nice for the boys to have a couple weeks with the new coach, whoever it may be, before the dead period starts at the end of June.

As far as everybody knows, who has applied? Pretty sure we can safely say Coach Cook has. Does anyone know if Coach Allan has applied? Did Coach Davis throw his name into the hat? What about Bledsoe's coach? I'm sure I'm overlooking names. Throw them out there guys.

:popcorneater:

Tomorrow ends the mandatory ten day period where they have to advertise the position. I imagine that the administration has been working diligently on the process and should soon have a name soon. It'd be nice for the boys to have a couple weeks with the new coach, whoever it may be, before the dead period starts at the end of June.

As far as everybody knows, who has applied? Pretty sure we can safely say Coach Cook has. Does anyone know if Coach Allan has applied? Did Coach Davis throw his name into the hat? What about Bledsoe's coach? I'm sure I'm overlooking names. Throw them out there guys.

:popcorneater:

I was down at the school today since today started summer work outs for the team. We had 51 players show up today. There were some players M.I.A. but most of them are on family vacations so they should be back by no later than next week. I had a long talk with Davis and he has put in his name in the pool, so has Coach Kinney. I also talked to Coach O over last night and he told me Reel hasn't applied yet to his knowledge. I havn't talked to Cook since all of this stuff went down, so I can't confirm him but I figure he has. I talked to Coach Ruehling and he said there has been good interest in the job, so that is a good sign. He really didn't drop any names but I figure I can get some names over the next couple of days now that the dead period is coming to an end. I will be back down there on friday so maybe I can get some more information.

Also Coach Revis said Jacob has been invited out to Oklahoma for a camp next week, so The Revis family is heading out to Norman next week, good luck to Jake out there. Also Josh Walker will be the starting RG at Middle next fall according to Coach Davis since Fisher the former RG has been moved to RT.

Edited by Rhea Co.

I was down at the school today since today started summer work outs for the team. We had 51 players show up today. There were some players M.I.A. but most of them are on family vacations so they should be back by no later than next week. I had a long talk with Davis and he has put in his name in the pool, so has Coach Kinney. I also talked to Coach O over last night and he told me Reel hasn't applied yet to his knowledge. I havn't talked to Cook since all of this stuff went down, so I can't confirm him but I figure he has. I talked to Coach Ruehling and he said there has been good interest in the job, so that is a good sign. He really didn't drop any names but I figure I can get some names over the next couple of days now that the dead period is coming to an end. I will be back down there on friday so maybe I can get some more information.

Also Coach Revis said Jacob has been invited out to Oklahoma for a camp next week, so The Revis family is heading out to Norman next week, good luck to Jake out there. Also Josh Walker will be the starting RG at Middle next fall according to Coach Davis since Fisher the former RG has been moved to RT.

Thanks Rhea Co for the update. No doubt Davis put his name in the pool. I would say that Cook has. As far as Kinney goes think about it folks. Mike is a great guy but do you want another family run coaching staff?