Who is better: Dobyns-Bennett or Greeneville ?

crawdad

The facts that yall are using to say G-Ville would have beaten D-B last yr is the fact yall won a state title,And that yall scored alot of points.That doesnt prove crap.Anyone tell me how that proves that G-Ville would have won?And if D-B played the teams you did we would have score the same if not more than yall.Yall are sounding like FOOLS.Let me ask you,with that gold ball and points how would yall have done vs ALCOA and MARYVILLE?Your whole fan base looked a FOOL last yr,after the fact you won the title yall wanted to start chatting we want MARYVILLE.Us D-B fans might get on here and brag alot about running over NE Tenn,But come friday nites we have RESPECT for visting fans and teams.And me may act like kids on here like most all of us do.We still have CLASS and wouldnt go running off at the mouth to a TRUE TITLE PROGRAM if we'd just won our first. :thumb:

WOW!!!!IT's getting to the point that I almost want to apologize FOR you, --I said ALMOST.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE,GIRL or WHATEVER you are dont even go there.Need i remind you of your little reb players that came to the KnoxF game and was standing on the rail on the vistiors side making comments to there Cheerleaders and team.But like yall said last yr,It didnt happen,So i guess it didnt.And like when D-B comes over to that DUMP of a stadium,Yall have all those BRATS walkin around the track and holling at D-B fans.But i guess that dont happen ethier.Seriously,Go back to your post or should i say our post and let fans of top programs talk.Yall aint nowhere near ethier one of these programs.But yall will be soon :thumb::roflol:

Can't wait!!!.

You the last Mother on here needing to call someone a IDIOT.And i guess you helped build D-B?Thing is i can reply to whoever and to whatever i want,And dont get upset because i know more about D-B and youve probly lived here your whole life.Coming on here with your WEAK GROOFY COMMENTS,like your UT ones.Oh yea,30-27 you ever seen that score before :roflol:

Now, that's what I'm talking about. DBidiotfromNC fussing with the all-time idiot whacko-Jocko. Amazing----the stars have aligned. Hilarious.

The scrimmage with Maryville on the 5th will help, but will not be definitive (GQ never shows all his cards in a scrimmage). Alcoa will have 200 people at the Greeneville/Maryville scrimmage even though they have a scrimmage with Powell that night.

Eye uhgree oldhick....GQ will play all 90+ ov tham that git on tha buses....He has a purty good idee hoo can play.....And he'll wanna git a look at tha ones he thanks can play orr mite be abull two hep...

Eye'm brangin' a cupple ov Alcouh fans wif me two tha scrimmige inn Nellie Belle....But thay ain't allowed no camruhs, fancee sell phones that can taik pitchurs, no paincils orr payper, and we're gonna dose 'em up good wif a haif bottul ov Ny-Quill befour tha gaim so's thay won't remimber ennythang that happuned durin' tha scrimmige... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

It would have been a good game. I may have to give the nod last year to Greeneville. Willie Carmichael was a scary athlete.

He looked fast against fast players.That's the way stone from Clinton was when he broke through into open field.I knew players that ran 4.6's,but looked like they were standing in mud trying to catch him.Willie can flat out run.Some players look faster with the ball as well,and they were both like that in high school.

Greenville had a very impressive team last year. I believe they would have given any team in the state all they wanted and more. But in my opinion, Dobyns-Bennett is one of the best programs in the state! If these two teams had played last year, i think Greenville would have pulled out the victory.

Edited by 92Dragon