District 14-A

UCTdoes

I believe our girls will beat Lake County before the end of the season, hopefully when it matters most.

And who are the girls you are referring to?Hard to go to Lake Co and win.Not impossible.So maybe like you said.The tournaments maybe?Thing is.Even if Lake Co isn't clicking on offense,they are quick and fast enough to keep the other team from getting the shots they want to take also.And if they are hitting on offense,going to be very difficult.But not impossible.

Greenfield beats Bradford by 8 at Bradford. Coach Eddings gets more out of his girls than any coach around or it would have been a 20 point game. Bradford has the best player when the two teams play in Street but Greenfield has more depth and alot more talent. It shouldnt be close when these two teams play but it always will be.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Greenfield beats Bradford by 8 at Bradford. Coach Eddings gets more out of his girls than any coach around or it would have been a 20 point game. Bradford has the best player when the two teams play in Street but Greenfield has more depth and alot more talent. It shouldnt be close when these two teams play but it always will be.

Congrats on the win. Bradford is down this year. I did not think Bratton and Combs leaving would hurt them this much. Bradford has no size or muscle down low. It looks as if we will be cheering for someone from 14a, but it won't be Bradford. With Street leaving next year it may get even worse.

Congrats on the win. Bradford is down this year. I did not think Bratton and Combs leaving would hurt them this much. Bradford has no size or muscle down low. It looks as if we will be cheering for someone from 14a, but it won't be Bradford. With Street leaving next year it may get even worse.

I agree, I was disappointed in what I saw from Bradford last night. Really its how far can Street carry Bradford this year? Bradford did lose alot of talent last year.

I agree, I was disappointed in what I saw from Bradford last night. Really its how far can Street carry Bradford this year? Bradford did lose alot of talent last year.

I can say that last nights game was sloppy on our side, but then again its Greenfield. We played the lady jackets last year twice and lost both times but swung around to go to sub-state, and may I remind you our record wasn't very good then either. Bradford is the type of team to get serious when it matters most and do what they have to do to get somewhere. Losing Street will be something we will have to conquere but when losing Street next year 7 juniors will step up to lead our team. So just lettin yall know dont count us out yet we like to use suprise attach when your least especting it!!!

Greenfield vs UC tomorrow night, do the Lady Tornadoes have a chance?

Lake Co. vs Bradford tomorrow night, does Bradford have a chance?

The top four teams in 14A playing each other tomorrow night should be some great games. Go UC!!

Good luck this season. It will always be a close game when Greenfield/Bradford plays.