District 14-A

UCTdoes

Greenfield should pack things down into a 2-3 zone against Gibson Co., shut down our post, and let us shoot 3's the whole game :thumb: It could make for an interesting game <_<

On a serious note, I don't see Gibson and Greenfield being that close. You think Lake Co. likes to run and gun, just wait until Thursday. By the way, the game we will be playing on Thursday will actually be against a team that will be in our classification in a few years. We are a Single A school right now (and look like a Single A girls basketball team) and should drop down after the next reclassification. Bigster, come up to Gibson on Thursday and I'll save ya a seat. I haven't met you before and you seem to know who I am.

I know several of the Greenfield people as my son played against their baseball all stars for years.Know a few from Gibson co but not as many.I'm pretty sure I'll be there

Now lets keep in mind that UC played the same Munford team the day before Greenfield, and won by 10 about the same as Greenfield. Sounds like the two teams are pretty even right now. It is district time its for real now. What up with South Fulton putting on Gleason to the same extent as Greenfield I guess South Fulton is on the same level as Greenfiled as well time to play now we will see starting friday.

Ok.I didn't know UC had played Munford.Can't wait till UC plays Bradford.lol

Greenfield should pack things down into a 2-3 zone against Gibson Co., shut down our post, and let us shoot 3's the whole game :thumb: It could make for an interesting game <_<

On a serious note, I don't see Gibson and Greenfield being that close. You think Lake Co. likes to run and gun, just wait until Thursday. By the way, the game we will be playing on Thursday will actually be against a team that will be in our classification in a few years. We are a Single A school right now (and look like a Single A girls basketball team) and should drop down after the next reclassification. Bigster, come up to Gibson on Thursday and I'll save ya a seat. I haven't met you before and you seem to know who I am.

Are you goibe the only one in the gym?..lol..I took your post as to being at Gibson Co but I saw that Volfan007 had it at Greenfield.So I looked at both teams schedules and saw that it is at Greenfield.Glad Vol fan posted that.I was already thinking about Gibson Co's gym.So you aren't expecting a close game?

LOL, I assumed it was going to be at Gibson by bigster's post. I'll be there tomorrow unless I decide to go to another game. And I really don't think this game will be all that close. Our press and 3 point shooting will be too much. I watched us last night against OC and I was actually surprised at how good we really were. I'm not bragging, I'm just being realistic about it. In all honesty, I didn't expect us to play OC to within 15 points going into last night. After watching, I feel pretty confident in GC girls basketball in AA this year, especially when the 3 ball is falling. Greenfield does have some talent and I'm not bashing them in what I say. I'm eager to watch McMullen play for Greenfield tomorrow! She's a good one.

Gibson Co. and Greenfield gave us a good game. Gibson Co. won 50-37. Gibson Co. has a good team, and they can shoot the 3. Not to take anything away from Gibson Co., but Greenfield missed enough shots under the goal, and missed a lot of free throws, that could've won the game. But, I was glad to see the Lady Jackets play Gibson Co. so close and tough. We have a lot of young girls on the team, and we should keep developing thru out the year...

Also, it was good to see Bigster and his son at the game tonight. Bigster also pointed out a fella that he thought was GC Pioneer.

Edited by volfan007

I was there. I have no clue who you or bigster are so I don't know if I saw you guys or not.

As for the game... I think Greenfield's small gym played with our shooting alot. Almost all of the gyms we play in, home and away, are much bigger and more open than that gym. The reason I say this is because we missed 50341234546695 shots within 15 ft. that we usually hit. Also, Ambur Ray, every 3 she hit from the top of the key, she banked in and she is usually money when she hits in other gyms. Call it whatever you want, but the fact that the wall is right behind the goal on both ends, messed up our shooting a bit especially when we were not used to it. Not making excuses, but we played NOWHERE near the game we did the other night against Obion. I'll still take a 13 point win.

Greenfield does have some players though. I liked the Rawls girl. She plays hard, handles the ball well, and hit some big 3's. You guys will be fine this year.

I was there. I have no clue who you or bigster are so I don't know if I saw you guys or not.

As for the game... I think Greenfield's small gym played with our shooting alot. Almost all of the gyms we play in, home and away, are much bigger and more open than that gym. The reason I say this is because we missed 50341234546695 shots within 15 ft. that we usually hit. Also, Ambur Ray, every 3 she hit from the top of the key, she banked in and she is usually money when she hits in other gyms. Call it whatever you want, but the fact that the wall is right behind the goal on both ends, messed up our shooting a bit especially when we were not used to it. Not making excuses, but we played NOWHERE near the game we did the other night against Obion. I'll still take a 13 point win.

Greenfield does have some players though. I liked the Rawls girl. She plays hard, handles the ball well, and hit some big 3's. You guys will be fine this year.

I introduce you to Bigster Friday night in Dyersburg.

I thought it was good good teams last night.Both teams missed a lot of easy shots under the basket and from the outside.I thought when MCMullen went to the bench with about 6 minutes to play in the second quarter hurt Greenfield.They put #15 in who looked like a freshman and she had a couple tournovers.Sh'es going to be tall and a good player but not ready for a team like Gibson Co at the moment.Greenfield didn't shoot as well fro outside like they did when I saw them earlier.For Gibson co I like #51 and #10 and #23 who I think is Haynes.She didn't have a great shooting night but could tell she can stroke it and a great all around ball player.When Greenfield got withing 5 points and had the opportunity to shoot free throws to get within 3 but missed was big at the time and then two back to back traveling violations with one being an easy layup that was wiped off the board.The little Freshman for Greenfield is a player also.Both teams are talented.Didn't play their best but who does?Greenfield is going to make some noise in Single A as the season continues.

Were you sitting at the end of the bleachers before the start of the game toward the top by yourself.Usually I believe when I've seen you or think it is you ,were wearing a blue GC cap but last night didn't have one on if it was you.Seems like maybe a blue shirt or jacket.So wasn't sure if that was you.

Edited by mrbigster