Oliver Springs at Greenback

bigearl

Seymour is a good back, not great but good. Great win for Greenback, but we didn't bring our game. I think we might have been overlooking Greenback.

Didn't bring your game? We were up 14 pts 2 different times and fumbled on the 1 to go up 21. We have beat you the last two years and you say you overlooked us? Give us a little credit. And when a kid has 280 total yards and 5 tds I would say he is a little bit better than good. He has rushed for over a 1000 yds his freshman and sophomore year. So what is bringing your game for Oneida? We here about how young they are but Greenback has 4 seniors we pretty young also. If you get beat just say you got beat. It was a great game there's no doubt but don't say we didn't bring our game. come on!

Didn't bring your game? We were up 14 pts 2 different times and fumbled on the 1 to go up 21. We have beat you the last two years and you say you overlooked us? Give us a little credit. And when a kid has 280 total yards and 5 tds I would say he is a little bit better than good. He has rushed for over a 1000 yds his freshman and sophomore year. So what is bringing your game for Oneida? We here about how young they are but Greenback has 4 seniors we pretty young also. If you get beat just say you got beat. It was a great game there's no doubt but don't say we didn't bring our game. come on!

Jackinthebox, you can't take this guy serious,He,s been on here posting the same kind of jibberish for several years. He just tries to ruffle feathers. Good luck with OS this Friday.Should be a hard fought victory one way or the other.

Seymour is a good back, not great but good. Great win for Greenback, but we didn't bring our game. I think we might have been overlooking Greenback.

You have never seen a great back if you dont think seymour is a great back,this kid is an amazing tallent!!!!!ask your coaches if he's not a great back,you all knew he would get the ball and he still put up five TDs,come on!Sat out most of the third and fourth quarter with cramps.kick return for a td four on the ground.280 yrds.

Pujo,you are always a class act!!!!!

Thanks Orngnblk, I just try to give credid where credit is deserved. Most of the Oneida posters are dandies and they would gladly tell you that the Seymore kid is good one. Shoot ,I wish my bunch had him,we would be a better team from day 1.

You have never seen a great back if you dont think seymour is a great back,this kid is an amazing tallent!!!!!ask your coaches if he's not a great back,you all knew he would get the ball and he still put up five TDs,come on!Sat out most of the third and fourth quarter with cramps.kick return for a td four on the ground.280 yrds.

Hey orngnblk, you know there is a lot of mutual respect between Greenback & Oneida. There have been some classic games & some blowouts in both directions. That Seymour kid is an outstanding back. Don't pay any attention to some "OleTiger" wannabe. He doesn't represent the Oneida faithful opinion of your team. Good luck to your team the rest of the season. :thumb:

I'm so sorry I didn't realize I was arguing with an woman, a man could not possibly be that ignorant about the game of football. Please, if you are going to post on here, talk to smash or cletus or injun joe or one of the very knowledgeable fans of the Oneida Indians and find out something about the game otherwise you come off as a moron and if most of us didn't have a healthy respect for Oneida football and know better we might assume that thats the way everyone from there acted.

I'm so sorry I didn't realize I was arguing with an woman, a man could not possibly be that ignorant about the game of football. Please, if you are going to post on here, talk to smash or cletus or injun joe or one of the very knowledgeable fans of the Oneida Indians and find out something about the game otherwise you come off as a moron and if most of us didn't have a healthy respect for Oneida football and know better we might assume that thats the way everyone from there acted.

Matback my friend you also are a class act,not many could put such great words together absolutely hilarious!!see you fri.