Greeneville at Mo West

Greeneville plays in the class it is supposed to be in...it has enrollent a bit lower than your Bobcats.

Don't even go there....open zoned schools can't really go by enrollment. Doesn't Willy have a brother...cousin.....neighbor.....or friened over in NC ya'll can go find and bring back and claim some obscure relative?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I especially like the post made by a Greenville fan who said they were still probably one of the best teams in East Tennessee. OK, you lost scrimmages to DB and Maryville. You beat a sorry team in Science Hill and have lost to cousin Mo. Ok, and your reason for your statement? Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even go there....open zoned schools can't really go by enrollment. Doesn't Willy have a brother...cousin.....neighbor.....or friened over in NC ya'll can go find and bring back and claim some obscure relative?

I don't see you Giles boys poking Alcoa and Maryville about their open-enrollment policies....wait, they don't play in your classification do they?

I guess you realy don't want Alcoa playing up do you?

I don't see you Giles boys poking Alcoa and Maryville about their open-enrollment policies....wait, they don't play in your classification do they?

I guess you realy don't want Alcoa playing up do you?

Never played them Barb...we can't afford the gas to get up there. Gdevils are the only ones we have played from your corner of the state. As I recall we had quite a celebration after that game.

Never played them Barb...we can't afford the gas to get up there. Gdevils are the only ones we have played from your corner of the state. As I recall we had quite a celebration after that game.

you're welcome for the 4 gifts in that game...did you send GHS a thank you card? Congrats for winning that year, how did you guys finish up last season?

actually, yes, his name is Xzavier Goode and about this time Next year everyone in NETENN will know exactly who he is..in fact, probably later this year, when we get thru this brutal first half schedule, he'll see plenty of mop up duty to get ready for next year. ( ok, so he's not related to willie, and probably not gona be in the same stratosphere either, but he's "goode" enough that he'll be running around, thru and over the competition)..Barb, I dont see how you've stayed on here as long as you have dealing with all these wise-**ses on here....on a side note rock, where did that qb Giles county have end up playing at? I thought for sure he would be a D1 prospect ( that was a serious, legit question, no sarcasm at all)

actually, yes, his name is Xzavier Goode and about this time Next year everyone in NETENN will know exactly who he is..in fact, probably later this year, when we get thru this brutal first half schedule, he'll see plenty of mop up duty to get ready for next year. ( ok, so he's not related to willie, and probably not gona be in the same stratosphere either, but he's "goode" enough that he'll be running around, thru and over the competition)..Barb, I dont see how you've stayed on here as long as you have dealing with all these wise-**ses on here....on a side note rock, where did that qb Giles county have end up playing at? I thought for sure he would be a D1 prospect ( that was a serious, legit question, no sarcasm at all)

Bo Wallace...man that kid was special. He signed with Arkansas State but seems like I read he transferred to a JuCo in Mississippi...I missed your video this week dear. Tough to keep track of my boys from over here in SC.

The reality is the way Greeneville's offense played they would have lost to alot of teams in the state I said all week long if greene didn't throw the ball down field some they would not beat west not take anything away from west but the only thing I really seen that impressed me with them was their physical play but that's just typical west they are alot like the teams they had about ten years ago. It was very painful to watch the offensive play calling and the lack of blocking from the stands. The d played their heart out but when your on the field the whole game its tough. Greene has to start establishing a passing game if they want to get better and get their athletes in open space. I think they have some talent and have plenty time to get things going offensively and will have a great season. As far as the backlash that greene fans are receiving well we prob deserve most of it with comments and the well beat everyone by 40 attitude I have seen on here. Fact is we have a good team but the offense is a work in progress but still a top 4a team and there is nothing wrong with that cause that's were we are supposed to be. I do disagree with deion24's statement however I do believe last years team was on the level of alcoa and maryville they had some very special athletes on offense their missing badly right now til they get it tuned in but they could have played with anyone in the state maybe not beat but certainly played right with. And one last thing that was one of the worse called games I have ever seen the officials were terrible and im not saying that's why greene lost at all but they really made some bad calls both ways they made the fourth quarter ten minutes longer by not knowing what was going on or were to place the ball or how much time was supposed to be on the clock. Congrats to west and go devils