William Blount vs Knox Central

GovMan

You might have me confused w/ someone else TPoole. :thumb:

Sorry Red Rebels

I won't pick at you anymore. I may well have you confused with someeone else. In any case, come on down tonight. I hope it will be a good game. Anytime any high school lights are on, it's the right place to be! :thumb:

As for tomorrow night's game.. I hope both teams play their best and get out without any injuries. I know to many people on each side to pick a favorite...

tpoole12

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Central gets the ball to Cody Blanc more than 4 carries and 1 reception than Central will handle the Govs easily.

slamminsammy

I'm not sure he got that many touches.. Big mistake by Central's coaching staff...The kid is a great athelete.. Very fast.. Everytime he gets the ball he is dangerouse,not impressed when he's blocking.. Alot of the QB sacks by WB came right over his missed blocks on the back side..

Good job by WB's coaches keeping the ball away from Blanc.. Glad to see the Govs get the win..

IMO... This ball game was won in the off season.. Early in the game I saw alot of Central players with their hands on their hips, sucking air.. William Blount looked to be better conditioned.. Good luck to Central the rest of the way..

tpoole12

PS: Not sure who Centrals # 24 is but the kid doesn't quit.. He chased down a pretty fast kid to prevent a touchdown at the end of the game.. Played hard and ran good routes all night.. Kid's got heart!

Good win for the Govs. Offense did enough. Hunter Saunders at qb makes things happen ... reminds me a little of Tyler Burstrom. Line did a good job blocking. I think the biggest concern right now is that we're not doing a real good job in the red zone. We left 2 - 3 td's out there last night that we probably should have punched in.

Defensively ... wow. Kids were just flying to the ball. The addition of the Fuller kid to the defense is huge. He makes things happen. Logan York, last night, put on of the best individual defensive performances I've seen in several years at WB. He was simply unblockable. Been looking for that from him for 3 years ... last night it showed up.

Encouraging night for the Governors.