Riverdale - Smyrna

warrior82dad

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who has seen Smyrna this year at Brentwood and both Riverdale games I am pretty sure it will not be 35-7.

Smyrna should have won 42-7 at Brentwood, fumbling at their 1 and then later having a 107 yard int return called back. Smyrna is FAST. Extremely FAST. And their quarterback is as tough as nails.

This should be a fun game to watch. Speed on both teams is amazing. The team that does not make the huge mistake wins this one. And I hope this is just the first of two meetings.

The Riverdale QB looked good at St X . However he may recieve more pressure from the Bulldog defense. If he gets rattled early by the "Hit Squad" then "GAME OVER" !

One of the biggest, if not the biggest, game of the season for the Bulldogs and I will be out of town. Smyrna is going to have to bring their A+ game this week. Can't have any turnovers. Can't give a top team extra possesions. Bulldog defesne is going to have to create some turnovers. Also going to need points from the defense and special teams. It is a tall task this week but the Bulldogs have the ability to pull out the win. Can't just focus on Davenport. Riverdale's QB can sling it and run with it. Dual threat. That ragged Riverdale pass defense from a year ago is much, much, much better. They have always been able to stop the run. I think both teams will have a bunch of intensity to start the game. The team that can maintain that intensity will come out on top. My prediction is 24-21 Bulldogs. What did you expect? I am a Bulldog fan. Just sucks that i can't make it. Hope the game is injury free for both sides. Go Dawgs!!!

Edited by milo118

Smyrna at Riverdale

Aydelott's Aztecs will be in a hungry mood this weekend, and that could spell bad news for the Smyrna Canines. While the Purple Pug Nosers have played great of late, the Tribe have been sharping their tomahawks since heading back from the Commonwealth. The Dawgs will bark but the scalpin' will be too much to take.

Leonard's Loser?: In a close one... Smyrna

Be sure to tune in next week for another bunch of losers.

Get me outta here, Percy!