Signal Mountain @ Blackman

smeagleproud

Coming from a Blackman fan: the game, believe it or not, was close into the 4th quarter. Blackman could not stop SM's offense (and neither could Signal stop blackman's), and then all of a sudden, SM could not do anything right (3 pick 6's). Signal Mountain is better than the score indicated.

Heard from someone at the game that Signal looked good through the air until their last 3 drives ended in INTs. They said Blackman ran the ball all over Signal which is no surprise. I can't believe there were no highlights from this game. Also saw where Knox Grace beat CAK 32 to 31.

Signal's offense looked great until early fourth quarter. They could not stop Blackman's Running game (but no one has yet).

View Postpitchfork1, on 08 September 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

According to my sources, I'tavious has shined up his shoes and powered up the jets! Is 250 yds. and 4 TD's possible?

NO WAY ........maybe if they played 10 times...

Itavius with over 300 yards rushing in about 3 quarters. How does it feel to be hit by a train?

Well, looks like the eagles wings got clipped. Glad they had at least one team on the schedule that wasn't made by Hostess! Good job. 72-35 is respectable against a 6A school. Signal better stay over there in the hills and play the cupcakes. I can't say much though, my team lost too. Guess that 72-35 score will put that Troll back in the Mountain.

View Postpitchfork1, on 08 September 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

According to my sources, I'tavious has shined up his shoes and powered up the jets! Is 250 yds. and 4 TD's possible?

NO WAY ........maybe if they played 10 times...

Itavius with over 300 yards rushing in about 3 quarters. How does it feel to be hit by a train?

I tried to tell them! Sig. Mtn. is a little too big for their britches. Running clock?