Alcoa @ AE

BCsportsfan

If you'll go look....I gave my congrats. Turtle could and should have made me eat crow all week. But Turtle and I have had some good times and he let me off easy :flower: Congrats again Turtle!

There's not much to say about AE winning.. I mean there's a lot of football left and AE has alot of work to do. I wasn't going to rub it in because I know there's a possibility we'll meet again.. But like I've said, good luck the rest of the season and I hope we get a chance to punch you all in the mouth again.. hahaha :thumb:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please accept my apologies Warrior. I was not trying to intimidate you at all. Afterall, the game is played on the field not on message boards. Thank God! See ya in October was only meant that Alcoa will see your Cak Warriors in October to settle the hammer vs nail thing you started way back when. We all get what you were/are saying. I have never stated that this years Alcoa team even compares to past teams, nor do I believe this years CAK team compares to last years.......Soooo let's just look forward to our meeting in October. Good luck till then.

Please accept my apologies Warrior. I was not trying to intimidate you at all. Afterall, the game is played on the field not on message boards. Thank God! See ya in October was only meant that Alcoa will see your Cak Warriors in October to settle the hammer vs nail thing you started way back when. We all get what you were/are saying. I have never stated that this years Alcoa team even compares to past teams, nor do I believe this years CAK team compares to last years.......Soooo let's just look forward to our meeting in October. Good luck till then.

Mark this day on your calendar! I agree with everything you said! Good luck to you guys till then as well.