Alcoa @ AE

BCsportsfan

CAK's Warriors2011 says: welcome to our world; it isn't that bad really.

Thanks! That just as it reads on the Alcoa locker room wall! :thumb:

OK so did you guys notice the part where he says, "welcome to our world." How dare he act like Alcoa might have fallen to even approaching the level of lowly CAK. Sometimes you guys crack me up.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said. See ya in October! :popcorneater:

So...I guess you're not going to apologize for taking my post out of context? Even though you now realize that's what was done? All you have to say is repeating your tongue-in-cheek "see ya in October," as if that's supposed to intimidate me, even though I'm just a silly fan and not a player? And if Alcoa wins, it's not like I've predicted a CAK victory (I wouldn't do such a risky thing, not with all you Alcoa foaming at the mouth types parsing every word that's written on here), so what will you have to gloat about with me? Absolutely nothing. I'll still be happy with myself as a person if CAK loses to Alcoa; will you still be OK if CAK wins? I hope you'll be able to handle such a thing if it does happen.

Here is the funny thing. Alcoa,CAK,AE,Milan,Elizabethton and all other 3a teams better focus on week 4 and not October! Alcoa lost! Big deal! You knew it was going to happen sometime. Alcoa,CAK,AE if focused will settle this among thereselves sooner rather than later. Keep talking about week 3 and week 4 or 5 may bite you! Hope we see you all later this year. Good luck to all!!

Go Cyclones!!!! #75 never forgotten

Here is the funny thing. Alcoa,CAK,AE,Milan,Elizabethton and all other 3a teams better focus on week 4 and not October! Alcoa lost! Big deal! You knew it was going to happen sometime. Alcoa,CAK,AE if focused will settle this among thereselves sooner rather than later. Keep talking about week 3 and week 4 or 5 may bite you! Hope we see you all later this year. Good luck to all!!

Go Cyclones!!!! #75 never forgotten

Well we can agree that the players better be focused, but we fans don't have a lot of influence on this week's game.

Excerpt of a post from FFR last season:

"Hey down and distance, I always do a little research on opponents towns and environs so I'll have something to talk about in the second half, when "Alcoa scores", gets redundant. So, yes I knew who Scott was before the post, but not by much. However, if you went to school in TN, knowing who the first governor was shouldn't be a stumper."

Hey radio head was a little curious. . . YOU STILL BORED?

So...I guess you're not going to apologize for taking my post out of context? Even though you now realize that's what was done? All you have to say is repeating your tongue-in-cheek "see ya in October," as if that's supposed to intimidate me, even though I'm just a silly fan and not a player? And if Alcoa wins, it's not like I've predicted a CAK victory (I wouldn't do such a risky thing, not with all you Alcoa foaming at the mouth types parsing every word that's written on here), so what will you have to gloat about with me? Absolutely nothing. I'll still be happy with myself as a person if CAK loses to Alcoa; will you still be OK if CAK wins? I hope you'll be able to handle such a thing if it does happen.

You've got to be a 15 yo girl! :ph34r:

thank you for 'F5seekshelter' you have class but your friend 'Bc' needs some help how about you teach him how to take a loss like a man :thumb:

I love it! I really get to you...ha :mrgreen:

I went thru your post and never saw not ONE single post after the loss to Mo West, yet alone a Congrats!!! What??...where you home........cry-baby.png

If you'll go look....I gave my congrats. Turtle could and should have made me eat crow all week. But Turtle and I have had some good times and he let me off easy :flower: Congrats again Turtle!

You've got to be a 15 yo girl! :ph34r:

Yup! You're so smart. But I also have a little integrity; if I were to take somebody's words out of context and then get called on it, I would be woman enough to 'fess up and apologize, but somebody's moms didn't teach them any manners or honesty. But nothing I can do about that now. :popcorneater:

Edited by Warriors2011