Alcoa @ AE

BCsportsfan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the F5 must have blew it self out watching Randall Cobb last night. Guess they might not be so "Unbeatable" after all. I'm actually a little shocked. APB do some photoshops of the cupcakes on Coach Rankins head!

Not at all. Check back at some threads last year. Especially ones with big Alcoa-Greeneville arguments. A few Alcoa fans, including myself have said that we've hit the peak of that mountain and are on the way down it....Its just coming sooner then I think most are believing. AE played physical D on a very complacent same ol same ol Alcoa running game. When Alcoa finally did start changing things up they shot themselves in the foot with turnovers. I hope the Defense still gets their Pizza Party though. It wasnt a shut out but the D did their job and THEY shut out and shut down AEs offense.

vg87507_HappyTurtle.jpg

Touchdown!

hahaha nice picture hahaha... But 24-7 is considered a blow out but not by Alcoa but AE hahahah I told you peeps don't take AE lightly because of their offense woes... AE came to play tonight and they TCB... Those 3 missed FG's is what killed Alcoa.. why didnt' the coach just run it? But good game Alcoa there's a lot of football left so keep yall heads up but its hard to beat a Roadrunner team at AE!!

I agree with you. I don't think anyone from the top down planned adequately. It appeared many times that the offense seemed frazzled getting the play in. Who was # 74, the O-lineman dragging his running back?

Overall, AE came prepared to WIN, not just play, and they executed very well. I'm sure Alcoa coaches and players will learn from this game and be ready for next week's challenge.

I hope #10 and #29 recover quickly. Hate to see any of these boys get hurt.