Alcoa @ AE

BCsportsfan

No, I didn't know that and am not an expert on TSSAA transfer rules. But one of your fellow Alcoa fans was kind enough to answer the question for me and I thanked him for that. Sorry that my ignorance of the TSSAA rules got your dander up.

Looks like you have some homework to do! At least somebody at CAK knew enough to ensure the Fulton and Grace linemen sat out 365!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you have some homework to do! At least somebody at CAK knew enough to ensure the Fulton and Grace linemen sat out 365!

Oh, I hate homework! But since I apologized for not knowing the TSSAA transfer rule before I asked about #15, perhaps a little reciprocity for jumping all over my #### for asking an innocent question? What do you say? It won't hurt you to say a kind or conciliatory word to a CAK fan. Come on, give me some love.

Edited by Warriors2011

hahah yall tripping with this Clip Art... But 2 thumbs up its making me laugh as well. But i'm serious when I say, this will not be a blow out game.. The Alcoa players will get distracted from the funny trees smell from the alley and the chicken wings from the concessions. hahaha

......and da smoked roadrunner...... :shock:

69290265_83cd8b25eb.jpg

Edited by BCsportsfan

I remember 10 years ago Alcoa brought a team to Austin East to play at the time, the #3 team in the state...A few D1 talents on that team as well. I heard the same old stuff "Yall dont want none", "Yall gonna be scared", yadda yadda yadda....I do believe Alcoa came in and stomped that team 24-0. This Alcoa team is just as good or possibly better then that one and this Austin East team couldnt lace that AE team shoes....Outcome? Alcoa- A lot, AE- Not much

Roads Runners gon get got!

I remember 10 years ago Alcoa brought a team to Austin East to play at the time, the #3 team in the state...A few D1 talents on that team as well. I heard the same old stuff "Yall dont want none", "Yall gonna be scared", yadda yadda yadda....I do believe Alcoa came in and stomped that team 24-0. This Alcoa team is just as good or possibly better then that one and this Austin East team couldnt lace that AE team shoes....Outcome? Alcoa- A lot, AE- Not much

Roads Runners gon get got!

I remember that game and actually I was at that game hahah.. But the tables are turned now, you all have the #1 or #2 team so we'll see if AE can mustard out a 24-0 win over you all.. I just hope AE take care of business because no one is giving them respect nor a chance...

I remember that game and actually I was at that game hahah.. But the tables are turned now, you all have the #1 or #2 team so we'll see if AE can mustard out a 24-0 win over you all.. I just hope AE take care of business because no one is giving them respect nor a chance...

The roles arnt nearly reversed. Sure AE was the #3 team in the state...Alcoa was #2 that week though. AE isnt even remotely close to being one of the top teams in 3A this year....Or even 2A

No, I didn't know that and am not an expert on TSSAA transfer rules. But one of your fellow Alcoa fans was kind enough to answer the question for me and I thanked him for that. Sorry that my ignorance of the TSSAA rules got your dander up.

Don't sweat it Warriors2011. Unless you get a notification from CoachT or the moderators you are good. I notice you have a relatively low post count so I'm assuming you haven't been on the T for too long. There are some subjects that tend to get a hyper-sensitive response on the boards. You just happened to hit on one of them. I have had my share of those responses over the last few years too.

As for me, I recognize that some times good people see things differently, so I try to make sure I treat the other posters with respect (which you certainly have)and state my opinions clearly and respectfully. Then if that's not good enough, I spend exactly zero seconds worried about it. I recommend you consider the same. Go Warriors.

Edited by Govolsknox

mustard

“A lot of people do not mustard the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die.â€

“If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can mustard, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.â€

''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can mustard, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.â€

:thumb:

“A lot of people do not mustard the........â€

“If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can mustard, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.â€

RR....Eye like "mustard" two....Butt ov course ewe kno Momma iz a Man-Nays gal all tha way.....Man-Nays cain come in handee.... :rolleyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwmB0VBZGuw

Edited by STARSNBARS