Springfield Yellow Jackets vs Henry County Patroits

TheCommissioner

The Henry County team was winning when I got here but I will follow and support them either way. them either way

I enjoy reading your post, but dont enjoy hearing the same thing over and over again. Your a big fan, we get that. Your a former coach, we get that. However, you never met these guys and pass judgement on them due to one issue that I remember was very questionable. Guess I am whining too for all the flags I disagree with on Friday Nights. Seems as Springfield and thier coaches has let go of an issue that you cannot. So guess that makes you a complainer! What is worse? Whining or Complaining or are they the same?

I enjoy reading your post, but dont enjoy hearing the same thing over and over again. Your a big fan, we get that. Your a former coach, we get that. However, you never met these guys and pass judgement on them due to one issue that I remember was very questionable. Guess I am whining too for all the flags I disagree with on Friday Nights. Seems as Springfield and thier coaches has let go of an issue that you cannot. So guess that makes you a complainer! What is worse? Whining or Complaining or are they the same?

Lol...you make a good point. Whining is worse than most anything...especially after a loss. My complaining is not after a loss, so the whining is worse. If I complain or whine after a loss, it sounds like sour grapes...if I complain after a win, it is more credible...make sense?

Red Warrior, I completely understand! I just want to hear about the match up. Speed vs Speed, and scheme vs scheme! Who other than #7 is going to look good Friday, and what Springfield player will make this a great game. Will our defense stop that high power offense, and can our offense break a tough patriot defense. What special teams will make a difference, and what is for dinner in the field? Now that is more interesting than the topic at hand! I want more dove in paris, or some catfish. Who is cooking?

Red Warrior, I completely understand! I just want to hear about the match up. Speed vs Speed, and scheme vs scheme! Who other than #7 is going to look good Friday, and what Springfield player will make this a great game. Will our defense stop that high power offense, and can our offense break a tough patriot defense. What special teams will make a difference, and what is for dinner in the field? Now that is more interesting than the topic at hand! I want more dove in paris, or some catfish. Who is cooking?

Our QB won't be caught if he breaks free. Our RB will punish your defenders and outrun many of them. Our passing game is fair at best, but we won't need it. Our secondary is adequate at best and can be exploited, but not by Springfield. Our OL and DL will annihilate the Springfield OL and DL. Our kicking game is good, not great. This game should be no contest. The food will be good and plentiful. Have a safe trip.

The Henry County team was whining when I got here but I will coach and support them either way. them either way.

so this what we know about hc they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, and are more like a SEC team w/ their power and overall team speed.

as JACKET fans we all know how hc has won 9 straight regular season state championship's. well too bad they're gonna get beat on friday,

by a team that they feel has no chance of making it a game, hc will be crying about penalties, t/o's and how they had 24 injuries during

warmups . JACKETS 28- hc 24

Edited by yellowswarm

so this what we know about hc they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, and are more like a SEC team w/ their power and overall team speed.

as JACKET fans we all know how hc has won 9 straight regular season state championship's. well too bad they're gonna get beat on friday,

by a team that they feel has no chance of making it a game, hc will be crying about penalties, t/o's and how they had 24 injuries during

:roflol: I can't stop laughing. 28 points will not be scored by Springfield. Maybe if we play again in the playoffs (if you guys make it) then combined you might score 28 points. This game will be over quickly. Running clock in second half again for the Big Red! :roflol:

:roflol: I can't stop laughing. 28 points will not be scored by Springfield. Maybe if we play again in the playoffs (if you guys make it) then combined you might score 28 points. This game will be over quickly. Running clock in second half again for the Big Red! :roflol:

lmao off in paris on friday night when wal-mart and the dollar store run out tissue for all yalllllllllllllllllll . GO JACKETS

If history has taught we Patriot faithful anything at all...then this is what we should expect tomorrow from our Robertson County bethren. The Yellowjackets will be very hyped and excited on the field and eager to accept the challenge of competing head to head with the district's top team...yet their fanbase will NOT be as excited nor hyped based on their unwillingness to follow their team regularly from Friday night to Friday night! The game might actually have portions where the score is close....yet needing that extra push of momentum to move ahead..the Jackets won't have that support from the "home folk" to stand toe to toe with the Patriots!

Will there be crying and nashing of teeth from the Patriot's sideline? You bet!!!...if we continually have precedure penalties or infractions that reflect mental errors...watch our sideline closely!!..you will see some very demonstrative tantrums being thrown...but it will be towards the guilty who are cause the team to be penalized! A turnover will INDEED cause our sideline some grief...that too..you will see some push back...but not in direction of the opponent....again towards those who let the team down mentally!

I will agree with you in one area another area of your post...I feel the score will be closer than other posters...I would like to think that Springfield also is a viable contender for the district title! A close score would be a welcome site to fans of District 10-AAA....I know what HC has...the question is...what do the Jackets have??

Edited by QBClubPrez

There will be lots of cooking going on before the game as tailgating is in full swing this year. Stop by taste the goodies. There will be plenty to choose from and you will be MORE than welcome!!!

Our QB won't be caught if he breaks free. Our RB will punish your defenders and outrun many of them. Our passing game is fair at best, but we won't need it. Our secondary is adequate at best and can be exploited, but not by Springfield. Our OL and DL will annihilate the Springfield OL and DL. Our kicking game is good, not great. This game should be no contest. The food will be good and plentiful. Have a safe trip.

FACT Alert:

A total of 8 facts confirmed in the above statement.

I questioned MANY calls...but not by whining. As far as your players reading these posts, they will read that I believe their coaches have done a good job at Springfield...I have said that they are good coaches. Hopefully they will focus on the positive things I have had to say about their coaches, unlike you. Speaking of no class, that would be reserved for the SPRINGFIELD poster who insisted that I name the whining coaches...only if I did that, would my actions be classless. By the way, I am totally uninterested in what Coach Myers and his staff think about my opinion. I am grown...I can't remember when I last whined, but I am certain that I did as a child.

I am the one you are calling classless. You dont know me and have no right to judge my character by one post. I dont need your affirmation to establish my self worth or esteem.