Hampton

JPII

There were probably a couple that thought this workout would be on the easy side...they were wrong!

The Jr's and Sr's will have no idea what hit them in the next phase...but the ones that stick with it will see BIG gains in size and speed...Im already hearing of some very good gains already :thumb:

I hope that will inspire the ones in basketball and the 8th graders to really "come with it" after they see the progress of the others...those that dont hit it hard will just be left standing and watching those that did

I've watched a couple of sessions and all the kids seem to be going at it as hard as they can. Just as sure as they keep showing up,they will see the benefits,it won't happen overnight or even in a few months,it takes time and alot of dedication.But the one's who fully committ will be glad they did. I've been around this for aloooonnng time and I've yet to hear a kid say,boy I wish I wouldn't have worked so hard . Its always the oppisite.Its sorta like life,you get what pay for.I'm glad its that way because,contrary to what some seem to believe, everyone don't deserve the same rewards.

I've watched a couple of sessions and all the kids seem to be going at it as hard as they can. Just as sure as they keep showing up,they will see the benefits,it won't happen overnight or even in a few months,it takes time and alot of dedication.But the one's who fully committ will be glad they did. I've been around this for aloooonnng time and I've yet to hear a kid say,boy I wish I wouldn't have worked so hard . Its always the oppisite.Its sorta like life,you get what pay for.I'm glad its that way because,contrary to what some seem to believe, everyone don't deserve the same rewards.

AAAAAAAMEN!

Shewwww, they should be starting that workout at MY age...1st couple weeks bout killed Jr and me! :angry:

AAAAAAAMEN!

Shewwww, they should be starting that workout at MY age...1st couple weeks bout killed Jr and me! :angry:

Several good looking 8th graders in there,we'll have several more once the basketball is over. If all these young kids will devote themselves until they're seniors,they'll be a handful and a half.

• 2 weeks later...