South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

Hey they have something good going up there so I cant knock them...In a few more years as long as they keep staying within the boundaries they will stand toe to toe with Baylor and McCallie on a regular basis...Glad to have the rivalry while we do although I think it ends in a couple more years...Hope this years game is as fun to watch as last years...Probably best high school game Ive ever witnesed

Now, you're talking! I've said that night was THE best sporting event I've ever attended period - and I've attentended some pretty cool stuff - (Cowboys/49ers from skybox; Daytona as VIP, Braves from behind the plate, etc.etc.) That night was special and it wasn't just the time the clock was ticking. Those boys acted like men that night and I'll never forget it. :wub:

Ambassador i dont know if the waterboy meet that......but you did.You said SM has gotten hood rats from all over Chattanooga.....And you named names......You made the racial slur my friend......AND you should be kick off coacht....

Whatever Sir Lancelot. Waterboy is ALWAYS on here saying inappropriate things. Everyone on here knows what he meant by the term "hoodrats." It's not the first time someone has taken a shot at us in that way.

Now, you're talking! I've said that night was THE best sporting event I've ever attended period - and I've attentended some pretty cool stuff - (Cowboys/49ers from skybox; Daytona as VIP, Braves from behind the plate, etc.etc.) That night was special and it wasn't just the time the clock was ticking. Those boys acted like men that night and I'll never forget it. :wub:

OK, that emoticon was a little creapy/cheesy, but I do love to talk about the SP/SM game of 2010. Be sure to tell your folks to come early. It takes an extra 10 minutes (don't speed on Shackleford Ridge Road) to get to the school from the top of the mountain and we're expecting a big crowd. Parking may be tight, but you're welcomed to come early and set up a tailgate picnic in the lot. We'll see you there!

I ask yall if that SP team was as good as last years team.Two of yall said they where,so why is everyone picking SP to lose.Last year SP had Signal Mountain beat. two plays cost them the game..... Travis did not fumble the ball.......and before the SM people get on here and said he did go ask your coaches.I watch the tape with some of them,they know he didnt.And on SM 3rd and 19 .......SO if SP is as good this year,they should win...because SM lost two MR Football Candidates.....plus a few other good players......the new ones they got this year are not as good.....

This team is not as good as last years team. SM has a better team this year than they did last year.

His grew up in SP his mom and dad both grad from here too homer....Go drink another one...He went to MC for two years and moved back because he didnt want to be a LOSER and be part of a sinking community and high school that has been dying for 15 plus years....Now go close ur tab at Harley B's....Thanks for stopping by

Traintracks, let me ask you a question. Will you serve this pillsbury doughboy guy some of your venom ? :roflol:

Bahaha look at the lil guy go!!! As will I but like Im going to throw a blows with some cheese off coachT from a message board haha ...Just because ur a mouthy SP fan I cant rag on u too hard...There are plenty of ignorance in old faithful but we are all family right? Keep talkin though lil man and one day it will happen if ur like that in the real world...Glad to see lil doggy has some growl though with that bark :roflol:

Hope the team has as much fight in them come Friday

Oh and your poll wasnt very big and ended knotted up...I never tried to state that everyone should agree with TrainTracks like u claim...I assure u I will b at Signal though if u wanna seek me out ;)

Ok u got me. :roflol: I am usually a nice guy in the real world. I usually dont have anyone to go back & forth with. Most people agree with me with most things. Im sure if you and me had a conversation we would agree on more than you think. Im glad to see your finally going to make it to one. Man you must work for a Fortune 500 company never getting any spare time for anything. Glad to see you finally get a Friday night off.

I think you fellers is sandbaggin' on these injuries. Coach Grider wouldn't even tell Coach Price who wuz gonna be playin' next week. What kinda mess is that? How are we supposed to prepare for the game when we don't even know who we'll be playin?

Troll, Some man told me today at the Foodland that Grider was going to make our number 42 run the flag this week since he was a freshman and bring that Thomas boy that he has running it now and put him as runner. He is a real fast boy. I wrote his name down in my Murphy Fair book since Grider did not turn it in on his survey. I garuntee you that this boy is faster than that Johnson or Lankford boy. You think im joking but im not.

I think the 2011 team is better in some areas than the 2010 team, but also not as good in some other areas. It will be interesting to see how the team comes together toward the end of the season when everyone is hopefully back and healthy.

I agree. I think overall though we were better last year. I guess only time will tell. The playoffs might be a little bit tougher this year. Hopefully we will have everyone healthy for another good run.

Troll, Some man told me today at the Foodland that Grider was going to make our number 42 run the flag this week since he was a freshman and bring that Thomas boy that he has running it now and put him as runner. He is a real fast boy. I wrote his name down in my Murphy Fair book since Grider did not turn it in on his survey. I garuntee you that this boy is faster than that Johnson or Lankford boy. You think im joking but im not.

WTH are you talking about? LMAO

I agree. I think overall though we were better last year. I guess only time will tell. The playoffs might be a little bit tougher this year. Hopefully we will have everyone healthy for another good run.

Overall I think the defense is improved over last season. We had ALOT of guys back on defense so it should be improved. It wouldn't be fair for me to say we are as good at RB because Raquis was so dynamic, but the Lankford kid sure is looking good. I don't think he is far behind. I also think the receiving set of Chubb, Johnson, Alle and Allen is awfully tough when everyone gets back healthy.