South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

I was studying my Murphy Fair book and my program that Grider made me buy and we have a boy that Grider has not played yet that is real tall. He is that Smith boy that wears jersey number 90. Grider needs to have him cover that Patton boy that is 6'5 200lbs. Grider needs to also put that number 81 Wells boy we have on that Queen boy since he is not quite as tall as that Patton boy. Grider also needs to put this Smith boy on the field when the other team is kicking field goals so he can block the kicks. You think im joking but im not.

That sounds like a great idea, Roy. You are a genius. I think you should take over as head coach when Grider retires.:thumb:

Not disrespectin', but I don't think he has the stamina to even go every down on offense, much less defense. I believe overall OL and DL are your weakness this year. Secondary is also suspect. As always, SP has a ton of great athletes who just seem to make a play when necessary. Honestly, though, the only halfway decent team you have played was SC, and they moved the ball pretty good on your D.

This game could be closer than any of us expect, but I would be suprised.

Not Dissin'. JMO

Probably head on but I would b willing to bet the product u see Friday is a tad different from what u have seen...SM line play hasnt been up to par with their skill players either...I wouldnt think up front is where u beat us...Backend yes but doubtful at line of scrimmage...Hope we dont try power I cause on film ANY time we have been horrible trying to use it...Lankford will get his and Stone to Allen will connect some as well but that wont b enough firepower against SM...

Not disrespectin', but I don't think he has the stamina to even go every down on offense, much less defense. I believe overall OL and DL are your weakness this year. Secondary is also suspect. As always, SP has a ton of great athletes who just seem to make a play when necessary. Honestly, though, the only halfway decent team you have played was SC, and they moved the ball pretty good on your D.

This game could be closer than any of us expect, but I would be suprised.

Not Dissin'. JMO

See that shows how much you know Troll. Our line is one of our strong points this year. They have been opening good holes as Roy says!

The big boy you discuss could be called for a procedure penalty on most every play. He has a hard time getting into a three-point stance and is constantly moving. He looks like he is doing the humpty dance. Talk about back in motion.

You think I'm a ridiculously large egg but I'm not.

He has been called for unneccesary roughness for blocking too hard for the most part...U can slam ur own kids if u want as they have PLENTY of issues but to get on here and trash ours just becuase they mawled MC shows ur lack of taste...Maybe thats just what gets u going IDK but the fact u mimick RD isnt annoying to anyone either (we get that enough from him) its just dumb...Lol guess u might as well jump on the wagon...U would fit right in and atleast u could watch a team and program that knows how to win

Probably head on but I would b willing to bet the product u see Friday is a tad different from what u have seen...SM line play hasnt been up to par with their skill players either...I wouldnt think up front is where u beat us...Backend yes but doubtful at line of scrimmage...Hope we dont try power I cause on film ANY time we have been horrible trying to use it...Lankford will get his and Stone to Allen will connect some as well but that wont b enough firepower against SM...

For once, I can't argue with anything you say.:thumb:

Pooperp you have disqualified yourself for consideration genius status. First off you should not be disrespectful and place yourself in debate amongst geniuses without their asking. These matters need to be settled by the superior intellects. Only then can the masses comment and pick a genius to side with. Second, South Kimble has not been consistent with their line play and it is not a strength. For instance, Friday and at the jamboree they were not in control of the line of scrimmage against Marion County which has been dominated by every other team. A genius would conclude that the Stealers line play is not as good as at least Bledsoe, Grundy, LV, and Hixon.

You think I'm a Jenius but I'm not.

You can't qualify as a genius for a comment like this one. Lookout Valley, Grundy, Bledsoe? At least the South Pitt line comes off the ball. That Lookout Valley line was horrible. They have fast backs too.

powerp, on 19 September 2011 - 06:49 AM, said:

See that shows how much you know Troll. Our line is one of our strong points this year. They have been opening good holes as Roy says!

dui.jpg

MT, Old Pirate says regardless what some youngons think....or say the OL while having a huge weight advantage as yet to prove they should be called a strong point! Fact is when the Power-I has been used yards have been been hard to gain. The OL consists of mostly seniors that have not stepped up their play as of yet. IOPSHM. Potentilly the OL could become a strong point but only time will tell. While the Pirates play a lot of sophmores and juniors they will continue to improve as the season continues.

You can't qualify as a genius for a comment like this one. Lookout Valley, Grundy, Bledsoe? At least the South Pitt line comes off the ball. That Lookout Valley line was horrible. They have fast backs too.

Lookout Valley line was not horrible....they did a good job.....to be only be around 140 pounds........