South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

But you were not good enough two years ago at your field. Besides, it was close enough last year that doesn't make it a forgone conclusions that if the teams met 3 times last year the outcome would have been the same each time. Furthermore, I figure if you guys were that much better, you would be playing 3A and trash talking that Rankin man's team instead of little 'ol helpless S.P.

Good one. :mrgreen:

Old Pirate says goin the the mtn ain't as sure defeat as the Alamo. Dad burnit, OP ain't so sure these Pirates have goin to the mtn and losing as part of ther plans . Pert near all the SP doubters may have reason to doubt, but OP feels this young Pirate team may well find a way to gain respect. SM is obviously good but have in no way replaced several players they lost to graduation. Then the Pirates have filled some shoes but others nof fully but may become a better team overall by season's end. With several starters out the Pirates will need to close ranks and use all available gun powder to defeat the Eagles. Fact is OP hopes a lot of SP folkes have to eat crow and not that served up by SM folkes. :popcorneater:

Old Pirate says the Pirates by 6 in an upset in the eyes of many. :thumb:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says goin the the mtn ain't as sure defeat as the Alamo. Dad burnit, OP ain't so sure these Pirates have goin to the mtn and losing as part of ther plans . Pert near all the SP doubters may have reason to doubt, but OP feels this young Pirate team may well find a way to gain respect. SM is obviously good but have in no way replaced several players they lost to graduation. Then the Pirates have filled some shoes but others no fully but may become better overall. With several starters out the Pirates will need to close ranks and use all available gun powder to defeat the Eagles. Fact is OP hopes a lot of SP folkes have to eat crow and not that served up by SM folkes. :popcorneater:

Old Pirate says the Pirates by 6 in an upset in the eyes of many. :thumb:

I believe that last skillet attack has left OP with some permanant damage.:roflol:

Booommm it's game day snitches!!! Hahaha Pirates confidence has been building all week and if young backfield holds it together and plays smart we shock the state! With that being said.......................

SP 25 SM 35

Sorry I have to take Ole NoComp side on this one..I have said all week we will suprise some people with how our D plays but facts are that we have never beaten a team just as talented as us...As much as I know we have a chance we have a turnover or two more than SM along with atleast a couple dumb calls by the coaches late....With Chubb it's 6-7 points either way without....We play hard but they get us late...Always hated to b the guy that says Santa Clause doesn't exist....Hope I am wrong guys but I had this one gem down long ago as a L and although there is lots of hoopla and whispers I just have to be realistic...Even though Im a SP fan... Price called Grider out supposedly about not EVER beating a team as talented and choking I can't say anything differently....Price is no peach though and has lost 10 times more than who he is going against...He takes series lead tonight 2-1....We will however end the series next year on a positive note....That is all

U think I'm a Hater but I'm not

Edited by TrainTracks99

Guest Purplepastry

Booommm it's game day snitches!!! Hahaha Pirates confidence has been building all week and if young backfield holds it together and plays smart we shock the state! With that being said.......................

SP 25 SM 35

Sorry I have to take Ole NoComp side on this one..I have said all week we will suprise some people with how our D plays but facts are that we have never beaten a team just as talented as us...As much as I know we have a chance we have a turnover or two more than SM along with atleast a couple dumb calls by the coaches late....With Chubb it's 6-7 points either way without....We play hard but they get us late...Always hated to b the guy that says Santa Clause doesn't exist....Hope I am wrong guys but I had this one gem down long ago as a L and although there is lots of hoopla and whispers I just have to be realistic...Even though Im a SP fan... Price called Grider out supposedly about not EVER beating a team as talented and choking I can't say anything differently....Price is no peach though and has lost 10 times more than who he is going against...He takes series lead tonight 2-1....We will however end the series next year on a positive note....That is all

U think I'm a Hater but I'm not

I'm glad you had a chance to read the serious stuff I wrote. I told you if you took your time and read slow with a dictionary it would make more sense.

Let me ask you a question APB. Where did this man get one of those thermos like that. I garuntee you that I will try to go get one. Last year, I spilled my cocoa on my gloves at that 4th round playoff game and went down to Griders concession stand and he did not even have any napkins in their to clean up my mess.

I think he paid for it with Marlboro miles....

He drinks it through one of those throat kazoos.

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge