South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

This is Jake's first big game........ From the three games i have seen, and what I saw on the baseball diamond, he will be just fine..........Seen more drop passes, than bad throws.

I hope ur right...He has played pretty superb compared to what I would have thought before season...He missed several players it looked like in second game but threw it well against Sequatchie and Marion...Of course Chubb would def help...I don't think they stop our run consistently to make Stone win the game on his on for us....I would hope Grider learned his lesson from a couple years back with Robinson...If ur QB is on then he is on but if he just isn't hitting his guys then u have to resort to other things and try some different stuff and try to build some confidence as the game goes instead of just continuing to chunk it every play...Allen looked like a played crazy good last game so if he can catch some big plays like that it will give Lankford plenty of room....Who wants the over/under on how many broken tackles he has this game? Starting bid is at 20

I hope ur right...He has played pretty superb compared to what I would have thought before season...He missed several players it looked like in second game but threw it well against Sequatchie and Marion...Of course Chubb would def help...I don't think they stop our run consistently to make Stone win the game on his on for us....I would hope Grider learned his lesson from a couple years back with Robinson...If ur QB is on then he is on but if he just isn't hitting his guys then u have to resort to other things and try some different stuff and try to build some confidence as the game goes instead of just continuing to chunk it every play...Allen looked like a played crazy good last game so if he can catch some big plays like that it will give Lankford plenty of room....Who wants the over/under on how many broken tackles he has this game? Starting bid is at 20

Lil A Rod was the only one that caught the ball. With that being said he made one of the best catches I have ever seen in high school. Little Man should give Stone another option Friday night. Question TT. When was the last time you can remember that you seen our coaches make adjustments while we were down & we came back to win? It doesnt happen much for some reason. :mellow:

Edited by NoCompetition2

Lol nah Ole NoComp is a Parrot indeed...This I can promise...He just plays the negative card one too many times...He is torn with our bet haha...That Westmoreland thread still has him shook after bringing it back to the front...Lol I will say that I'm glad SM has no Westmoreland...Then he might get those 5 TD's....With that being said they do not...As I stated earlier in year this years MC needs MUCH more than just a Eric Westmoreland....Not even whoodini could fix all their issues inside and out

Haha SP fans kill me. I'm just a realist. Say what you want. I said I think the game might be closer than I expected. If we get beat bad though I will be back on here to say I told you so. Some people think SP would play anyone in the State, and not get blown out. :roflol:

Only the indigenous natives...We can't play against the ELITE in 5A and 6A not for 4 quarters anyways but 4A down we can..Not neccessarily win but we could play with them the years we are great...(Excluding Alcoa the last several years) 2008 and this years Alcoa teams are no peach though...A above average MC team in 08 proved that

Warning if you're an animal lover don't watch this especially if you love goats the way I do. :wub:

For you Eagle Fans:

The Goat sez; Ouch!!! Only one of the many reasons to hate eagles. On the lighter side, it's nice to catch up with old friends and family. The only thing to make this experience more pleasant would be to enjoy it with a box of Fudge Rounds and a 4 pack of Red Bulls. ;) Do ewe like Fudge Rounds and Red Bulls, Pearl? B)

Haha SP fans kill me. I'm just a realist. Say what you want. I said I think the game might be closer than I expected. If we get beat bad though I will be back on here to say I told you so. Some people think SP would play anyone in the State, and not get blown out. :roflol:

Yes, but the problem with picking the other side, to save face on here you find yourself not caring if the Eagles pull it out. Oh being a realist is ok but the ball bounces funny. (whether it has enough air in it or not)