South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

Fully loaded we will play them close. They won't run on us unless they ground and pound. They will however pass all over us. If chubb is out they will double team little man and everyone else will man up and clog line of scrimmage. If little man is out too then expect 8 guys in the box awills will not have as much success running.

I also think this will be a close game SM beat Bledsoe which is the only team they have played that has a winning record ,we will be the only challenge they have left in regular season.They keep saying they played Blackman score for score but Blackman scored 37 pts more than SM(Blackman must have had a coupon for double pts that night and cashed it in)I am sure coach Vic and staff will make adjustments for this game.I have ben told Demetric will be playing.Can't wait to see Lankford do some earholing while running the ball.

Edited by CROSSBONES

look forward to everything except the drive up that curvy mtn.. I sure hope I don't get behind a kid on a smoking motorbike like I did two years ago!!I know his top speed was about 15!!Anyways I hope we can play a close game but we will have to have some turnover's to be competitive in this game. I've seen stranger thing's happen. I saw where Dave Staley said last year's game was the best HS game he saw last year so hopefully both teams can put on another classic this year!!

Last week Lankford had a great game against a weaker Marion team. I am not trying to take away from what he did, but if you want to talk about statement games though this is as big as it gets. This is Lanford's first chance to take a huge step foward in establishing his name along with the other great running backs SP has had. I would love nothing more, but to see him dominate this game. I have been on here saying Signal wins this one easily. If Lankford can dominate this game, and Jake can keep the defense honest without turning the ball over SP can win.

look forward to everything except the drive up that curvy mtn.. I sure hope I don't get behind a kid on a smoking motorbike like I did two years ago!!I know his top speed was about 15!!Anyways I hope we can play a close game but we will have to have some turnover's to be competitive in this game. I've seen stranger thing's happen. I saw where Dave Staley said last year's game was the best HS game he saw last year so hopefully both teams can put on another classic this year!!

At 15mph I would think he would be running off and leaving you.

Fully loaded we will play them close. They won't run on us unless they ground and pound. They will however pass all over us. If chubb is out they will double team little man and everyone else will man up and clog line of scrimmage. If little man is out too then expect 8 guys in the box awills will not have as much success running.

Wouldn't expect to see 8 in the box no matter who is in or out. If we didn't do that at Blackman against the I-Train I doubt we do it anywhere else.

Signal's problem is they don't play Defense like they do Offense...Looks as if they just go through the motions half the time and just try to outscore opponents....Same things last year....Proof is there in EVERY big game they played they gave up TONS of yards and just outscored teams....Will this Friday change?!? I have my doubts but we have a chance....Respect will be earned that night win or lose...Signal Mtn fans have been breathing a different air up...SP's and Trousdale Counties don't just role over and give u a game...It will b a dogfight u best believe...As the week goes by I just think it's closer than I once thought..I said 48-21 SM but I'm saying it's 14 points either way now...Turnovers being the difference....Flip a coin...Hearing some whispers that have me looking more and more toward making my first PBurg game

Edited by TrainTracks99