WHAT'S UP WITH ALCOA?

thedawg44

alcoa is 2-3. what's up? you can see the loss to maryville, but getting drummed by AE and greenville. come on guys you are one of the top 2 programs in the history of tennessee high school football. what's going on over there in east tennessee?. i'm not dissing you guy's. i just want to know, what's up? RESPECT TO THE F-5 for all you've accomplished.

alcoa is 2-3. what's up? you can see the loss to maryville, but getting drummed by AE and greenville. come on guys you are one of the top 2 programs in the history of tennessee high school football. what's going on over there in east tennessee?. i'm not dissing you guy's. i just want to know, what's up? RESPECT TO THE F-5 for all you've accomplished.

This forum will not be polite long.

Greeneville had more horses Friday, being a defending 4A champion. The AE loss was an anomaly I think. Run to Cookeville starts Friday and the Tornados need to get people healthy.

Edited by plumb69

This forum will not be polite long.

Greeneville had more horses Friday, being a defending 4A champion. The AE loss was an anomaly I think. Run to Cookeville starts Friday and the Tornados need to get people healthy.

luck to the f-5 from a milan fan. hope to see you guys in cookeville. maybe the outcome will be different and the dawgs will win #5.

I’m not an Alcoa fan, but I’d say injuries have something to do with it. Plus, they’ve played some really good teams (two state champs). I watched a replay of the AE game, and everything that could go wrong went wrong for Alcoa. They will be fine and are still my pick to win 3A.

Couldn't have been said better. Great post!!!!

Coach did not see this coming. If he dd, he would have left.

You know what I am about tired of hearing this crap. Coach is a good man a good leader and one heck of a coach! Everybody can get over this hes leaving crap. No one knows what his plans are but if I had money on it I would say hes still here next year and maybe the year after. Its not a money thing its a winning thing!!!

Coach did not see this coming. If he dd, he would have left.

Sometimes you have to admit that we just got beat by a better team. IMHO there is absolutely nothing that our coaching staff could have done to prevent the outcome from being any different. Let's just take the whipping we just got handed and move on. NO EXCUSES!!!

Alcoa sure doesnt sound like the teams of the past. A 24-7 loss to another 2-3 team, Austin-East, and a 42-14 loss to Greeneville. I know Greeneville is a good 4A team, but....

I guess every dynasty has to break up sometime....I bet Alcoa will be back next year, though.

I'm thinking we will be back next week! :thumb: Hey Dawg44, the Tornadoes are 3-3, with wins over Cleveland, Loudon and Scott County. Our losses are to Maryville, Austin East and Greeneville. Just sayin.......

Edited by F5seekshelter

Alcoa sure doesnt sound like the teams of the past. A 24-7 loss to another 2-3 team, Austin-East, and a 42-14 loss to Greeneville. I know Greeneville is a good 4A team, but....

I guess every dynasty has to break up sometime....I bet Alcoa will be back next year, though.

I didn't know the season was over?? Did I miss something?