White House (4-2) AT Livingston Academy (5-1)

BDP2003

Neither of these teams has beaten a team with a winning record so something has to give tonight. WH defense is supposed to be really solid and after LA dropping 62 on a decent Cannon Co team, they will need to be. WH offense is not real explosive so LA has a decided advantage in this game.

LA 45

WH 14

NO WAY on that score buddy! LMAO. You must have started drinking too early today.:roflol:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither of these teams has beaten a team with a winning record so something has to give tonight. WH defense is supposed to be really solid and after LA dropping 62 on a decent Cannon Co team, they will need to be. WH offense is not real explosive so LA has a decided advantage in this game.

LA 45

WH 14

cannon county gave up 62 points to westmoreland!!!! so i wouldn't really brag to much about that one

well all u that says livingston hasnt played anyone that may be true but u have to play who is in ur district and have 2 or3 u schedule outside...so why dont u add unbeaten teams well for one and the most imporant is u play ur rivals that are close and that will bring fans so u can have a good gate thats very important if u think about it...so livingston has a great team that i think will be very evry dangerous in playoffs....if they can run the schedule and end up 9-1 they have great chance hostin 2 games at home which is awesome...but 2012 should be a a unreal team that brings back just about everyone...few yrs ago i heard alot complaining sayin fire lamb he cant coach but they was playin 90% freshmen so if u can wave the imediate fans uproar u will succedd which now its true ...so good luck LA

I got the winning team right and the amount of points WH would score. This had to be one of the best games @ old Tom Davis in quite some time. Two pretty good teams facing off. White House was victimized by several questionable calls. The block in the back on the long punt return right before half was iffy at best. The block in the back on WH with about 5 mins left that wiped off an 85 yard TD was also ???????. And the interference penalty against LA(LA intercepted the pass) that was mysteriously waved off was questionable as well.A few calls made against LA but not as many as were made against WH. As the old saying goes, there's nothing like a little home cooking. #9 appeared to be WH's best weapon but they, for some reason, quit giving him the ball middle of third quarter on. As for the game winner, it was a really good play call, but #2 and #8 carried the ball 95% of the time for LA. Looks like WH would have paid special attention to them. Nevertheless, nice win for LA. They have now defeated a team with a winning record. Looks like clear sailing for LA from now until the Dekalb Co game. That should be a real good game.

I got the winning team right and the amount of points WH would score. This had to be one of the best games @ old Tom Davis in quite some time. Two pretty good teams facing off. White House was victimized by several questionable calls. The block in the back on the long punt return right before half was iffy at best. The block in the back on WH with about 5 mins left that wiped off an 85 yard TD was also ???????. And the interference penalty against LA(LA intercepted the pass) that was mysteriously waved off was questionable as well.A few calls made against LA but not as many as were made against WH. As the old saying goes, there's nothing like a little home cooking. #9 appeared to be WH's best weapon but they, for some reason, quit giving him the ball middle of third quarter on. As for the game winner, it was a really good play call, but #2 and #8 carried the ball 95% of the time for LA. Looks like WH would have paid special attention to them. Nevertheless, nice win for LA. They have now defeated a team with a winning record. Looks like clear sailing for LA from now until the Dekalb Co game. That should be a real good game.

From my view (and it was a great view) the PI call wasn't questionable. Both players made a great play on the ball. LA defender just turned and found the ball at the right moment. Would have been waved off regardless. The 85 YD TD was called back due to a hold on the outside linebacker as the hands of the offensive player were on the BACK of the defender. I'm not going to blame anything on any official, as there were a lot of calls that were questionable, and it was about dead even. SC coach even states to me, yes me, that WH QB did fumble on the questionable incompletion.

Great call on the last offensive play as well as the OS kick to seal it. Never saw that one coming. WH has a really good team, and is one of the better 4-3 teams in 4A, guaranteed. (I forgot the class of the F Bombs that were threw to the LA team as they prayed as well.) Good luck the rest of the way.

Plenty of questionable calls tonight at Livingston but we can't make excuses. We didn't make enough plays to win the game and we must regroup and get ready for a good Macon County team. BDP needs to stop the bleeding this week and get themselves back into good shape to make the playoffs. Congrats to Livingston, good luck the rest of the way.

Plenty of questionable calls tonight at Livingston but we can't make excuses. We didn't make enough plays to win the game and we must regroup and get ready for a good Macon County team. BDP needs to stop the bleeding this week and get themselves back into good shape to make the playoffs. Congrats to Livingston, good luck the rest of the way.

Any call against the BDP is questionable :roflol: .

Who played QB for Whouse?

White House and Macon are two very evenly matched teams this year. Should be a good one. White House's LBs are a bit stronger, but Macon's passing game will even the playing field.