1A Top Ten October 3, 2011

pegleg

Agreed! Nobody knows who the best team is right now and won't til dec 3! So until somebody else raises the gold football SP is where everybody else wants to be! I'm sure it excites some of the kids but think the polls are just a guess and no more.

I heard that! It is good for the players. I know some WC boys that were pretty excited over it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seein as how it has never happened in Wayne Co. it kinda meant somethin to them, but they know it is wishy washy. One game at a time!!

Yes, but I mean just take care of business and stay focused, don't get too excited....we would like to be in Cookeville if we can heal, stay focused, close the gaps in our defense and have a little luck then we would like meet you guys there. A lot of ball left till then.

Well after having 3 Wins removed you have to expect to drop a spot. After this week I expect we will go back up. PC will beat CA which will drop them out of the Top 10. Gordonsville will probably move up to take their place. And Huntingdon will lose to Milan which will drop them back down.

I am liking our bet more all the time. :roflol:

Rankings mean nothing you just have to win come playoffs and all the rankings mean nothing . This isnt the BCS we have a playoff system here!

Actually, there are also the playoff rankings and they do mean something relative to seeding. We have a hybrid BCS/Playoff type system based on Voodoo Math.

I believe Huntingdon is going to move up after their win against Milan. That's a HUGE win.

I agree.I look for Huntingdon to move into the top spot.Whether Milan was indeed as good as their #1 ranking in their classification remains to be seen but still was ranked #1 by the polls we have now so I think that will move the Stangs to the top.Not saying Milan isn't the #1 team either.But to lose to a Single A team,look for them to drop to at least the 4th or 5th spot but maybe not.

I agree.I look for Huntingdon to move into the top spot.Whether Milan was indeed as good as their #1 ranking in their classification remains to be seen but still was ranked #1 by the polls we have now so I think that will move the Stangs to the top.Not saying Milan isn't the #1 team either.But to lose to a Single A team,look for them to drop to at least the 4th or 5th spot but maybe not.

I dont see them jumping to #1. SP loss last week was the only reason they dropped to #2, I think WC has to lose a game before they drop.

Edited by wildcat89