Humboldt travels to Trenton.

JungleJim125

I know what everone is thinking that this game will be a blow out! Peabody going off a big win at South Fulton! Peabody needs this game in a big way! Can the Tide pull off the upset? They may not but i will post this the Tide always seem to be ready for the Vikings. I promise u the Tide will play Humboldt as hard as the Vikings have been played all year! Jump in fans and give your take on this one! Good luck to the Tide and the Vikings!

Edited by zebra99

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what everone is thinking that this game will be a blow out! Peabody going off a big win at South Fulton! Peabody needs this game in a big way! Can the Tide pull off the upset? They may not but i will post this the Tide always seem to be ready for the Vikings. I promise u the Tide will play Humboldt as hard as the Vikings have been played all year! Jump in fans and give your take on this one! Good luck to the Tide and the Vikings!

Sorry about the two topics. Don't know what happen but i screwed up somewhere!

Zebra.This could be a big game for Trenton.Hard to believe because a lot of people arent giving Trenton any credit but they just might get to the playoffs if I have my math right.Dont think they can get in as a wildcard with their overall record but the top 2 teams in the district go so if Trenton does beat Humboldt,then I think they are definitely in as the #2 seed.Even if they lose,they still have agreat shot if my math is right .If Treton wins,they are probably in with games left against Greenfield and Halls which they would be favored.A loss would give the Tide 2 losses in the district.They will have beaten Lake Co and South Fulton.Lake Co still has Humboldt left and a loss there would give Lake Co another loss.So that makes the Lake Co-South Fulton this week very big.A loss to South Fulton and a loss to Humboldt would be devastating.If Lake Co beats South Fulton,and loses to Humboldt and beats Halls then Lake Co could finish in a 2 way tie with Trenton and Trenton would have the #2 seed.Lake Co needs to win over South Fulton,then have Union City beat South Fulton the following week and I believe that would be a 3 tie and I'm assuming the best overall record which would go to Lake Co.Union City would need to win to get them in the playoffs.If South Fulton wins both games against Union City and Lake Co ..never mind..My head hurts.Still some big games but Trenton still has a chance at the #2 seed as long as it's not a 3 way tie or unless Union City wins out against Humboldt and South Fulton.

Zebra.This could be a big game for Trenton.Hard to believe because a lot of people arent giving Trenton any credit but they just might get to the playoffs if I have my math right.Dont think they can get in as a wildcard with their overall record but the top 2 teams in the district go so if Trenton does beat Humboldt,then I think they are definitely in as the #2 seed.Even if they lose,they still have agreat shot if my math is right .If Treton wins,they are probably in with games left against Greenfield and Halls which they would be favored.A loss would give the Tide 2 losses in the district.They will have beaten Lake Co and South Fulton.Lake Co still has Humboldt left and a loss there would give Lake Co another loss.So that makes the Lake Co-South Fulton this week very big.A loss to South Fulton and a loss to Humboldt would be devastating.If Lake Co beats South Fulton,and loses to Humboldt and beats Halls then Lake Co could finish in a 2 way tie with Trenton and Trenton would have the #2 seed.Lake Co needs to win over South Fulton,then have Union City beat South Fulton the following week and I believe that would be a 3 tie and I'm assuming the best overall record which would go to Lake Co.Union City would need to win to get them in the playoffs.If South Fulton wins both games against Union City and Lake Co ..never mind..My head hurts.Still some big games but Trenton still has a chance at the #2 seed as long as it's not a 3 way tie or unless Union City wins out against Humboldt and South Fulton.

BUMP

I wanna say Humboldt but my gut is telling me Upset sorry Humboldt Im picking Trenton 10-7

-----------------------------------------------------------

tho not my pick of score..as the season has progressed Vikings early success against JB and Milan may be false warnings as to their 'reality'...Peabody has gotten better weeekly and will give the Vikes more than they may have expected 2-3 weeks ago.. if Peabody's D stands up the game is theirs..hopefully an injury free game ..