MBA' Kevin Mawae halftime "speech"

oldschoolred

Can anyone share info? Kevin Mawae's profanity laced halftime rant has already reached legendary status. It was quite the conversation piece at the BGA/BA game.

From what I hear he was not at school the next day. Is this related? Off week could not come at a better time for the Big REd.

you must be one of those "@#$&ing fathers"... cheer up the season is over....would like to see a picture of the door....

Can anyone share info? Kevin Mawae's profanity laced halftime rant has already reached legendary status. It was quite the conversation piece at the BGA/BA game.

From what I hear he was not at school the next day. Is this related? Off week could not come at a better time for the Big REd.

I was there. Here is a synopsis:

F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@F8o7 S**^ ^&^%$ (*&^Sing **&RE @^%#!@ss.

It really wasn't that big of a deal.

If MBA were undefeated would anyone care about a halftime speech? The Big Red is having a difficult season and everyone wants to talk about how bad the head coach is, the halftime speech of an assistant coach and how strong the MBA freshmen football team is this season. It's amazing how quickly attitudes have changed on the HILL.

I can't imagine the authorities would be thrilled with with a profanity laced tirade, but I also doubt they'd view it as a really egregious issue. The famous English teacher Mary Helen Lowrey, who was at the school so long she'd known Montgomery Bell, used to talk about the '48 Litton game. MBA was celebrating 50 years of football, and apparently not playing well. As she told the story, Coach Allen informed the lads at the half that "This is a horse-hockey way to celebrate 50 years of football here...and he didn't say 'hockey'."

I can't imagine the authorities would be thrilled with with a profanity laced tirade, but I also doubt they'd view it as a really egregious issue. The famous English teacher Mary Helen Lowrey, who was at the school so long she'd known Montgomery Bell, used to talk about the '48 Litton game. MBA was celebrating 50 years of football, and apparently not playing well. As she told the story, Coach Allen informed the lads at the half that "This is a horse-hockey way to celebrate 50 years of football here...and he didn't say 'hockey'."

I am sure Coach Allen's half time speech was meaningful; but he was not 6' 8'' 280; and I doubt he could rip doors off their hinges...nor was he tagged as the 5th dirtiest player in the NFL. Probably just a coaching tactic to try and scare 17 year old kids into a win....

I am sure Coach Allen's half time speech was meaningful; but he was not 6' 8'' 280; and I doubt he could rip doors off their hinges...nor was he tagged as the 5th dirtiest player in the NFL. Probably just a coaching tactic to try and scare 17 year old kids into a win....

The locker room was best described by Lombardi: what we do here, what we say here and what we hear here stays here.

This speech is none of our business.

• Upvote 1