1A Playoff Standings

MOTO24

It should be the main tie breaker before trying to determine everything else. If 2 teams haven't met then go into this mess, but in a case like Monterey and Clay go by a head to head when both have the same records.

I will agree with that. If two teams have the same record and they played head to head, the winner should get in.

Natural Quadrant or next closest quadrant if you have 7 or 8 teams in the "natural" quadrant what you gonna do? I tell ya move some over. Still say you will have MAHS, Union City, Lake County, Gleason, South Fulton, Bruceton, Huntingdon and West Carrol in the playoffs and that is 8 teams in the "natural" quadrant 4. As has been stated on here numerous times they are supposed to group geographically first. By that Huntingdon and Bruceton are closer to Quadrant 3 than ANY other team in the list. Therefore they would move to the next closest quadrant which would be 3. Now the TSSAA may choose to move West Carroll or Gleason for the sake of balance but it would go against what is written in their guidelines for setting up the playoffs.Being the district champion or runner-up only gets you in the playoffs and allows you to be seeded first once quads are set by geography, it does not determine what quad you are in!! Anything different would be the TSSAA choosing where teams go. I rest MY case!!