White House @ Smith County

glover

Where have you been? Did you go get your computer out of the front yard? This place hasn't been the same since you left and since glover quit posting pics,

Had to come out for Macon Co. week at least. We havnt had much to talk about lately and Iv been extremely busy since April of 09. My kids got bigger, with 3 in 6 different sports, coacht everyday just wasnt in my schedule as much. My oldest son will be a sophmore next season and the WHS freshman team is looking very strong this year so I may be on here more often the next 3 seasons.

Had to come out for Macon Co. week at least. We havnt had much to talk about lately and Iv been extremely busy since April of 09. My kids got bigger, with 3 in 6 different sports, coacht everyday just wasnt in my schedule as much. My oldest son will be a sophmore next season and the WHS freshman team is looking very strong this year so I may be on here more often the next 3 seasons.

Well good looking forward to it.

Guest Termite

Well,well,well..........the return of ole Stampus Lickus. Your going about it right. Practice up on them round headed ridgerunners before jumping back in with the big boys.:D

Your son is a soph.?? Time sure flys. Enjoy ever minute of it. Hey, if he's a soph., he's probably a good size youngen now. You probably can't wear his cloths anymore,can ya?:D

Good to see you back.........Lickus

Well,well,well..........the return of ole Stampus Lickus. Your going about it right. Practice up on them round headed ridgerunners before jumping back in with the big boys.:D

Your son is a soph.?? Time sure flys. Enjoy ever minute of it. Hey, if he's a soph., he's probably a good size youngen now. You probably can't wear his cloths anymore,can ya?:D

Good to see you back.........Lickus

No Termite, he is a Freshman. He will be a sophmore next season. Thats whyI said we had a very good freshman team this season. Come up Monday night and watch them play White House if you want. It will be the freshman teams final game. These kids are kind of special to me cause I coached most of them in PeeWee. Termite, I sure do miss the days we were in ya'lls little region. The big boys are sure tough on us every Friday night. Glencliff may have been the most athletic team I have ever seen as a whole against Westmoreland. We played lights out that night and got a TD called back with 3 minutes to go that would have won us the game. So went our season this year it seemed. Gordonsville had a heck of a team this year I thought as well. They will go along way in the playoffs.

No Termite, he is a Freshman. He will be a sophmore next season. Thats whyI said we had a very good freshman team this season. Come up Monday night and watch them play White House if you want. It will be the freshman teams final game. These kids are kind of special to me cause I coached most of them in PeeWee. Termite, I sure do miss the days we were in ya'lls little region. The big boys are sure tough on us every Friday night. Glencliff may have been the most athletic team I have ever seen as a whole against Westmoreland. We played lights out that night and got a TD called back with 3 minutes to go that would have won us the game. So went our season this year it seemed. Gordonsville had a heck of a team this year I thought as well. They will go along way in the playoffs.

A lot has changed postman, westy doesn't want none.

A lot has changed postman, westy doesn't want none.

You are right for this season. Dont forget we started the season with a sophmore QB. We will be back to respectability next season. The season after that will be our coming out party. I'm being realistic. As for Friday night, that game will come down to the last play. Westmoreland is much better than our record shows when we play with intensity for 4 quarters. This week will be no trouble to get up for. Jordan Champion will play like the Champion he is before getting a scholarship to play football somewhere.

Is Jackie Kelly still head coach at Westmoreland ? Always thought he was a good coach.

I saw the LA at Macon Co. game last night and the Tigers played like the team everyone thought they could be. Don't know their play-off chances but they will need to win at Westy this fri to even have a chance. Hopefully it's not to late for MC to get in. I know this.. they will definitely be bringing it next week!!

Is Jackie Kelly still head coach at Westmoreland ? Always thought he was a good coach.

I saw the LA at Macon Co. game last night and the Tigers played like the team everyone thought they could be. Don't know their play-off chances but they will need to win at Westy this fri to even have a chance. Hopefully it's not to late for MC to get in. I know this.. they will definitely be bringing it next week!!

5-5 gets them in for sure and to be honest the win over LA last night will more than likely get them in with the number of wins against teams that have a .500 or better record. MC is in!

Yes, Jackie Kelly is the coach at Westmoreland; came back after a year absence. Saw where Macon beat LA, must not have been the same refs they had when they played White House. Actually, they weren't the same refs because those refs where suspended!!