Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

LOL. I love this. A team that has vocal fans. Say what you feel! Pol. correctness makes everyone lie and feel warm about it. Poop. Say what you mean and be proud of it. When people get mad, have them go hug a tree. There isn't any riot going on or fighting. Its an old fashion district rivalry where hopefully a couple dresden folk show up to match the stangs. Football in district 13a is awesome! And heck...dresden's first district title chance in a zillion years. IT WILL HAPPEN! :hungry:

Hog, no more negative talk about Dresden from me i promise.. i think its awesome that dresden will face us for the district title. i never woulda guessed it a few years back. i hope dresden rolls deep thru the play offs. but in a couple of weeks, ill be rooting for the blue and gold! :thumb:

Doesn't feel like it should be week 10 yet. Playoffs are just 2 weeks away but I'm ready for them. I know those Dresden boys are gonna give it everything they have next Friday and I hope Huntingdon comes out ready to play. We looked really flat against Mckenzie in the first quater but Tyler got things going us. I'll give my prediction next week.

Not only does Huntingdon have speed, experience, and depth they execute very well. Dresden has a good team also and have been improving all year ought to be a good game if Dresden can some how contain #18 you might stay in this one, but no one has been able to do that yet not even Milan who I assume has a lot of speed on the defensive side of the ball. H-28 D-7

Not only does Huntingdon have speed, experience, and depth they execute very well. Dresden has a good team also and have been improving all year ought to be a good game if Dresden can some how contain #18 you might stay in this one, but no one has been able to do that yet not even Milan who I assume has a lot of speed on the defensive side of the ball. H-28 D-7

I will take Huntingdon big. Go Stangs...this Charger fan is pulling for you all the way.