BA VS ENSWORTH

nike7

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too close to call but should be a good one. These two and Baylor seem to be a cut above the rest this year.

I think this will be one of the best games in Nashville in recent memory.

BA has an excellent defense but the offense is really not on the same level as in years past. Ensworth has a better offense than BA so the strength of each team will be nose to nose.

BA has more maturity on the line and Ensworth has the maturity edge in the backfield and at DB with Elder and Batey. Line is BA plus 2 1/2.

A couple things while watching the game:

-Corn Elder is very impressive

-BA secondary very impressive

-BA live stream commentators are very, very hard to listen to. Unprofessional(obviously) and so biased that I had to mute it so as to even generate my own opinion of the matchup.

EDIT: also horribly racist and ignorant. I am embarrassed for Brentwood Academy. Truly embarrassing.

Edited by Treadstone

A couple things while watching the game:

-Corn Elder is very impressive

-BA secondary very impressive

-BA live stream commentators are very, very hard to listen to. Unprofessional(obviously) and so biased that I had to mute it so as to even generate my own opinion of the matchup.

EDIT: also horribly racist and ignorant. I am embarrassed for Brentwood Academy. Truly embarrassing.

Corn Elder has over 400 yards of total offense in the game while the rest of his team had around 50 (much of those coming in the fourth quarter when the game was well under control). He is the best player on the field in any game the Tigers will play this year, but that could be a bad thing. Look what happened with Blackman when I'Tavius Mathers had to sit out - they got beat by Brentwood.

Edited by macsus

Beat down of major size...congrats to Ensworth :thumb:

Your right Hogan. When I walk the sidelines, and see ex winning BA coaches just watching the game, I see why. There was a long run of ex players coming back, who knew the tradition, coaching. Most are gone now. BA has invested a great deal of money for a great staff of assistants, but the main guy has to put it all together, in my humble opinion. BA won in the past with much less. If you can't beat coach Bowers, is it really worth the cost? BA will be back eventually. Hopefully, they will adjust and get Ensworth the next time. We have the kids to do it.

Your right Hogan. When I walk the sidelines, and see ex winning BA coaches just watching the game, I see why. There was a long run of ex players coming back, who knew the tradition, coaching. Most are gone now. BA has invested a great deal of money for a great staff of assistants, but the main guy has to put it all together, in my humble opinion. BA won in the past with much less. If you can't beat coach Bowers, is it really worth the cost? BA will be back eventually. Hopefully, they will adjust and get Ensworth the next time. We have the kids to do it.

If you can't beat Bowers, you join a growing fraternity of teams. Say what you will about the man, he assembles a solid team.

If you can't beat Bowers, you join a growing fraternity of teams. Say what you will about the man, he assembles a solid team.

KWoodroof, your one of the best people to post on here. Are you defending what BA is doing or saying Ensworth just has the advantage from now on and BA is lucky to just field a good team??? BA's problem on offense is simple.

Welcome to the sidelines, Carlton