Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

Is SC that good not seen them play i do know they beat MW 28 7 and db beat them in a close one after that the other teams are 5-4 or worse

Not to put too much into it, but SH scrimmaged SC twice this year, once in the spring and once in the summer. I know they were scrimmages but SH allowed one TD to SC in the scrimmages. SH's def is designed to stop the spread so they match up better to SC than they did to Mwest's power run game that they ended up shutting down for 3 quarters (but not the 1st quarter and the all important last drive that beat them). So it's hard to compare the SC and Mwest wins and losses to SH. Key thing is that obviously DB doesn't run a spread offense so SH will have problems with the option.

Batman- The winner of this game gets the Quad 1 #2 seed. Conf winners get a #1 or #2 seed, doesn't matter record, head to head, blah blah blah (except when deciding which conf winners get the 1 or 2, etc). This assumes Maryville as the #1 seed. SC will win their conf and prob be the Quad 2 #1 or #2 seed.

Edited by Quasar

Not to put too much into it, but SH scrimmaged SC twice this year, once in the spring and once in the summer. I know they were scrimmages but SH allowed one TD to SH in the scrimmages. SH's def is designed to stop the spread so they match up better to SC than they did to Mwest's power run game that they ended up shutting down for 3 quarters (but not the 1st quarter and the all important last drive that beat them). So it's hard to compare the SC and Mwest wins and losses to SH. Key thing is that obviously DB doesn't run a spread offense so SH will have problems with the option.

Batman- The winner of this game gets the Quad 1 #2 seed. Conf winners get a #1 or #2 seed, doesn't matter record, head to head, blah blah blah (except when deciding which conf winners get the 1 or 2, etc). This assumes Maryville as the #1 seed. SC will win their conf and prob be the Quad 2 #1 or #2 seed.

How would the whole bracket in the east look if DB wins.I know last year we would have played Maryville in the 3ed round.I think you said in an earlier post you wish Maryville was in quad2 so SH or DB wouldn't have to meet them until the quarter finals,which is the 3ed round.You might have meant the semifinals.

Edited by BatmanDB

Not to put too much into it, but SH scrimmaged SC twice this year, once in the spring and once in the summer. I know they were scrimmages but SH allowed one TD to SH in the scrimmages. SH's def is designed to stop the spread so they match up better to SC than they did to Mwest's power run game that they ended up shutting down for 3 quarters (but not the 1st quarter and the all important last drive that beat them). So it's hard to compare the SC and Mwest wins and losses to SH. Key thing is that obviously DB doesn't run a spread offense so SH will have problems with the option.

This game is very important for D-B to win to position themselves for the playoffs. If Science Hill wins and Maryville and Sevier Co. win as expected, the Indians would fall all the way to a #4 seed and have to travel to Maryville in the 2nd round. Maryville #1, Sevier Co. #2, Science Hill #3, D-B #4. I doubt Jeff Co. makes it in so Farragut probably gets moved back over to quad 1.

Yep.I hate to think our players are going to Johnson city saying we might not have much of a chance.No way a team that has won 18 in a row should be hiding in fear and wetting their pants like some of their coacht fans.I'm saying it's time to stand behind this bunch at DB and have some faith they will roll.

Yeah, I agree with you about some of the coacht fans hiding and wetting their pants. One guy even said all our skill players were going to North and we were going to end up like Sullivan Central. What a Dufus.

Yeah, I agree with you about some of the coacht fans hiding and wetting their pants. One guy even said all our skill players were going to North and we were going to end up like Sullivan Central. What a Dufus.

You might not be smart enough to know what I doing with the "War of the Worlds Thing" and giving our coaches a heads up if they didn't know,but you did know who was pi$$ing their pants and saying we were already beat..

You might not be smart enough to know what I doing with the "War of the Worlds Thing" and giving our coaches a heads up if they didn't know,but you did know who was pi$$ing their pants and saying we were already beat..

You actually think you know more about the situation that the coaching staff? Do you really? Im trying not to laugh here. :)

How would the whole bracket in the east look if DB wins.I know last year we would have played Maryville in the 3ed round.I think you said in an earlier post you wish Maryville was in quad2 so SH or DB wouldn't have to meet them until the quarter finals,which is the 3ed round.You might have meant the semifinals.

If DB wins there the #2 seed SC #3 because of your win head 2 head that would mean a 3rd round against maryville IF you lose you would be a #4 then you would meet them 2nd round SH wins there a #2 lose ther a #4 good luck 2 the localteams