Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

I guess this is close enough to Game Day to make my prediction. It won't be pretty and most people won't like it. The Indians have more weapons as a whole on both sides of the field than they have had in I don't know when. Stacy Carter is Coaching Science Hill and he has no idea how to beat Graham Clark.

DB has no injuries to speak of unless it is at fullback and #35 Zach Casey is running the ball better than the starter (Slaughter) anyway and he should be the starter.

DB beat a great Sevier County Team, their best opponent by far.... who whipped Mo-West, who squeaked by the Toppers.

In the end, the streak will still be alive and the Indians and Graham Clark own JC as always, and it won't be close.

Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett 56

Johnson City Science Hill 14

WOW . . . Now that's a bold prediction . . . or an arrogant one? I guess we'll see Thursday night, huh?

WOW . . . Now that's a bold prediction . . . or an arrogant one? I guess we'll see Thursday night, huh?

These DB fans besides Waco have given some outrageous scores. Where's all the hill fans at?? Y'all do realize that this is SH's best team in 15+ years. We killed sevier county in both of our scrimmages against them. You can't predict scores on who each other has beaten. It's whoever wants it more that night. And partly the refs. I say this will be closer to a six point spread going In DB's favor. My prediction on the other hand, 21-14 Science Hill! Enjoy the game guys

No. DB wins but by no more than 14. Heck, we can't really tell how good we are because of the teams we've been play'n.

You been chew'n on STARSNBARS chew'n backer.

DB wins 35 -21

You said it right. We cant gauge our talent due to the talent pool. I dont know were Art get we are better than I dont know when cause last year we had a stonger better team and a much stronger big 8 to play in. Very boring year to watch DB football but this will be a descent game. DB should take it but it will come down to turnovers and heart. Tribe by 14.

You said it right. We cant gauge our talent due to the talent pool. I dont know were Art get we are better than I dont know when cause last year we had a stonger better team and a much stronger big 8 to play in. Very boring year to watch DB football but this will be a descent game. DB should take it but it will come down to turnovers and heart. Tribe by 14.

if they play like they practiced this week, blowout never seen a more focused team, graham has got them so fired up they wont even take a bus over, said they would rather run could get ugly

Do you know what team Ruffryders follows, I don't, just wandering which "mediocre" team he follows? I do find it humorous how you take so much pleasure in your team being 10-0 playing in the Big 8, even though in my personal opinion that will not happen, being that you are playing a bunch of 5A teams. We could all go beat up some freshmen, but it would not be much to brag about. d-b should live for the playoffs. If i were a fan i would think anything less that an appearance in the quarterfinals to be a failure. Which brings up a good question, when was the last time that d-b made it to the quarterfinals?

10 and 0 is the first step to the playoffs.....we must play the hand that the TSSAA dealt us in reclassification whether you or I like it.

Edited by LGVol

I guess this is close enough to Game Day to make my prediction. It won't be pretty and most people won't like it. Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett 56

Johnson City Science Hill 14

ART,42 POINTS.FORGET MOST PEOPLE.That's a great prediction.Makes me look like a man with little confidence by just saying a 18 point win.Anyway,I'll take 6 wins by one point and eat crow all the way if need be.The team looks great and I always like watching just how much our staff knows about the game.It had been a while since I got to watch a practice with my work schedule and never understand how any heathly fathers don't come to enjoy their kids every day possible.Guys,it's gone in a flash and you will never get these days back.I would burn my whole vacation to be there under the tree or in J Fred to watch my son practice and play games.Myrtle beach and the sharks will be there ten thousand years from now,but "your time" watching "your son" is here now.

Edited by BatmanDB

These DB fans besides Waco have given some outrageous scores.

You have not heard about the big lawsuit over here in Kingsport ? It's in part to blame for myself and some of the others predicting big wins.Myself,Art and LGVol were given testosterone pills by mistake at a local pharmacy.This next part is where the lawsuit and Waco come in.Waco was given a large dose of Estrogen Pills and it apparently has turned him into a woman.

You have not heard about the big lawsuit over here in Kingsport ? It's in part to blame for myself and some of the others predicting big wins.Myself,Art and LGVol were given testosterone pills by mistake at a local pharmacy.This next part is where the lawsuit and Waco come in.Waco was given a large dose of Estrogen Pills and it apparently has turned him into a woman.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe waco has just a little bit more sense than the rest of you guys....

If that is the case, WaCo's identity has been revealed. By the way loved your cameo in The Longest Yard, WaCo.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/l/longest_yard_050405/06.jpg

Guard Engleheart: If you have to cry, it's okay. I'll cry with you.

Guard Engleheart: Stop booing, people. Both teams are trying very hard.

Guard Dunham: What the he**'s wrong with you? Stop acting like a da*n cheerleader.

Guard Engleheart: Sportsmanship. Try it.

Guard Engleheart: Why are you yelling at me? All I did was care!