Alcoa @ CAK

F5seekshelter

CAK sustained several injuries this past Friday. I'm not sure which of those players will be available for this game. While CAK has a number of excellent players, #25 Josh Smith is the "do everything" althlete that has been the biggest threat this year. If he and the other injured are not available, there is no question it will have an effect on this game.

I hope both teams are as healthy as possible at this point of the season. For a second week in a row Alcoa must get up for playoff level football. Game of the week in east Tennessee?

This is going to be a great game. Both teams have something to prove and this will be a game where every ounce of energy is left on the field by both teams. Charlie High is an outstanding QB with triple threat recievers. And Alcoa has a stable of running backs. This should come down to which defense can get big stops. I am a die hard Alcoa fan and expect Alcoa to prevail although I think they will have to play perfect on both sides of the ball. Alcoa 28 CAK 24 in a nail bitter. Tornado warning in effect F5 on the rise seek shelter or be prepared for major destruction.

Alcoa with slow methodical 8 minutes drives for the win. :popcorneater:

No slow methodical drives this time. CAK is going to employee a deceptive tactic, hold Alcoa to short gains on a couple of plays to give them a chance for a turnover, after that, let them score and hope they miss the PAT. CAK will then get the ball, score hopefully, make the PAT, then go for the onside kick. Maybe we will get enough possessions to outscore the mighty Tornadoes. :shock: I used this tactic back in the day to win a wrestling tournament. Shoot, take down, let the guy up, shoot, take down, let the guy up, and eventually out pointed him. I've suggested this to Coach Bradley and I could tell he loves the idea. :rolleyes:

No slow methodical drives this time. CAK is going to employee a deceptive tactic, hold Alcoa to short gains on a couple of plays to give them a chance for a turnover, after that, let them score and hope they miss the PAT. CAK will then get the ball, score hopefully, make the PAT, then go for the onside kick. Maybe we will get enough possessions to outscore the mighty Tornadoes. :shock: I used this tactic back in the day to win a wrestling tournament. Shoo. t, take down, let the guy up, shoot, take down, let the guy up, and eventually out pointed him. I've suggested this to Coach Bradley and I could tell he loves the idea. :

He probably should have used your idea this past Friday night. Lol!!!