Alcoa @ CAK

F5seekshelter

No D. Warren but #3 and #57 have been getting alot of good pressure on QB's of late. This is a huge game for both teams healthy or Not CAK will be ready for there cross town RIVALs good luck to you and CAK.

NO doubt the Tornadoes will have good DE's, not disrespecting them at all. Just saying that D.Warren was the single most destructive force we have faced the past couple of years. We may not be able to block #3 or #57 either, but I'm still happy I won't be seeing #1 at DE this year, whew. I think you would probably take him back if he were available wouldn't you, ha. :D

NO doubt the Tornadoes will have good DE's, not disrespecting them at all. Just saying that D.Warren was the single most destructive force we have faced the past couple of years. We may not be able to block #3 or #57 either, but I'm still happy I won't be seeing #1 at DE this year, whew. I think you would probably take him back if he were available wouldn't you, ha. :D

Without a doubt. Among a few others...... However, I have really been pleased with the way the current defensive crew has come together. They have played great, but I still don't think they have played their best game yet. Hopefully, it will be this week.....

Which CAK players are injured? Or is that a Secret?

I was slightly leaning toward CAK in this one (homefield advantage, high octane offense, naner puddin' power, good lookin' moms to distract commentators), now I'm not so sure!

Help me out here!

One of the CAK parents informed me yesterday that #25 has a severe ankle injury. He really didn't know any more than that??? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.....

Edited by F5seekshelter

Bee Cee eye hope ewe and APB go ovur two CAK wearin' kleen clothes and lookin' klassy.....Pleese find ewe'uns sum Spurries, Khackees, and Rhea Bann sunglasses befour ewe go.....bye the way.. momma haz allreddy ben askin' fer sum Spurry boots fer Christmas two ware two fancee places like church, VFW, rasslin' matches, and bingo.....Wundur if thay maik these thangs in a #12???..... pee ess(Eye cain't hardlee undurstaind a werd this ole gal sez...eye thank she iz frum sumwhur on tha uvvur side ov Jellyco mtn) :unsure:

Stars, I have to admit she is right. Aren't we all looking for "cozey" and "comfey". :thumb:

I'm picking the EF4 in this one using the Enhanced Fujita Scale.

Edited by Red Rebels

One of the CAK parents informed me yesterday that #25 has a severe ankle injury. He really didn't know any more than that??? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.....

#25 did sustain an ankle injury about the 3rd series of the game last week and never returned. I know he will play if he is capable but I would say he is doubtful. If I were the coach I wouldn't put him at more risk unless he is 100%. I would try to get him healed up for the playoffs. We also have a couple of defensive players and another receiver that are banged up as well. I would say they are "questionable" as whether they will play or not. Its an uneasy feeling going into the Alcoa game with so much uncertainty about who will be ready and who won't. No matter, it still should be a good, hard fought ball game. If we have to play with freshmen & JV then so be it, they have to grow up sometime. :thumb:

#25 did sustain an ankle injury about the 3rd series of the game last week and never returned. I know he will play if he is capable but I would say he is doubtful. If I were the coach I wouldn't put him at more risk unless he is 100%. I would try to get him healed up for the playoffs. We also have a couple of defensive players and another receiver that are banged up as well. I would say they are "questionable" as whether they will play or not. Its an uneasy feeling going into the Alcoa game with so much uncertainty about who will be ready and who won't. No matter, it still should be a good, hard fought ball game. If we have to play with freshmen & JV then so be it, they have to grow up sometime. :thumb:

What the heck, as long as we have an injury report let's go ahead and list the players by name and position!!! I think this is a little too much. If my son were one of the players listed as banged up or questionable I would wonder why someone is posting it for the entire world to see.

I may be over the top on this one but I wonder what is there to gain by posting this???

What the heck, as long as we have an injury report let's go ahead and list the players by name and position!!! I think this is a little too much. If my son were one of the players listed as banged up or questionable I would wonder why someone is posting it for the entire world to see.

I may be over the top on this one but I wonder what is there to gain by posting this???

You should go back and read the last four weeks of either the Daily Times or the Knoxville News Sentinel. You will see that it names at least one injured Alcoa player by name in every article....Does it really matter if it's discussed on this thread or listed in the paper??????

You should go back and read the last four weeks of either the Daily Times or the Knoxville News Sentinel. You will see that it names at least one injured Alcoa player by name in every article....Does it really matter if it's discussed on this thread or listed in the paper??????

Would it matter if it were YOUR son????

Would it matter if it were YOUR son????

As a matter of fact my brothers name was mentioned several years ago. His injury was listed in the paper. The family hated that he missed the game. However, injuries are part of the game and I was a bit proud that he was recognized as an injured player and that he would be missed... I guess it's all in how you look at it. But again, if you don't want to know, don't read it. No one is forced to visit this site, nor, is anyone forced to read the paper..... Not yet anyway......

Edited by F5seekshelter

Bee Cee eye hope ewe and APB go ovur two CAK wearin' kleen clothes and lookin' klassy.....Pleese find ewe'uns sum Spurries, Khackees, and Rhea Bann sunglasses befour ewe go.....bye the way.. momma haz allreddy ben askin' fer sum Spurry boots fer Christmas two ware two fancee places like church, VFW, rasslin' matches, and bingo.....Wundur if thay maik these thangs in a #12???..... pee ess(Eye cain't hardlee undurstaind a werd this ole gal sez...eye thank she iz frum sumwhur on tha uvvur side ov Jellyco mtn) :unsure:

STARS???.......uh.....them just look lik fancee wrasslin boots? :huh: You thank them thur folks like wrasslin?

I iz figurin Im not goin'a feel out'da place is year. I bin read'n Jeffro Bodine's "Be a brain surgeon in three days" book. Tomarree iz three days a read'n. Feelin purty smart. :huh:

jethro.jpg