SP vs Grace Academy Eagles

powerp

I wear my Incredible Hulks everyday good buddy! You could've fooled me with your post....Keep in mind that just having more athletes doesn't mean crap but it's sure makes a coaches job easier ;)

That's what I was saying about the athletes part.

I'd almost say that the majority of teams Gville plays has more athletes than them.

Anyway, enough about Gville, Is there any Grace Baptist posters on here?

Well as I suspected. Only 5 voters have some journalistic integrity. Even if I could live with Trousdale having one loss and being ranked higher than GCA, I can't understand how Boyd is higher when they lost to South Pitt a team we held scoreless for 4 quarters and 3 OT's????

GCA Rams 10-0 THE ONLY UNDEFEATED Team in TN 2A. Whomever the 13 voters are that put Trousdale #1, shame on you. Our schedule even included more playoff teams out of 10 than Boyd's or Trousdale's. I'm sure both fine programs and great kids.......but they have no shot at being undefeated and isn't that why you play the game? (Props to Herm Edwards)

Anyway you slice it, just wrong. And for all you haters, GCA is no longer on probation, so don't even go there. Punishment is served. See you December 2, 2012 in Cookeville.

Hahaha I think that's a long way off to counting all those W's on the way to Cookeville....I won't stir the pot any but I will just say SP is looking forward to your trip down next year on a dry field...Congrats again on the win but after seeing the film and watching it twice I think the polls got the 3 best teams in the right order :/ Others probably agree but you will get your shot.........Next Year

Edited by TrainTracks99

Traintracks99, I agree with you about 2A. Grace Christian has a good team, but I would have to rank Boyd Buchanan slightly above them. Yes, SP beat Boyd and lost to Grace, BUT there was one BIG difference. The Boyd game was played on a dry playing surface. The Grace game last week was played in a swamp. That is where the difference lies. I would have hated to play Boyd Buchanan in similar conditions because the outcome would likely have not been good for SP.

As for Grace Chattanooga. I don't much about them other than that they dodged us during the regular season. I am hoping that SP is able to put about 70-80 points on them this week. It probably won't happen, but we can all wish can't we?

Grace baptist did not want to play us in regular season if you all remember, so Vic will run up the score I am sure. He needs to install a new offense for practice the first 3 rounds to prepare for gordonsville sprinklers haha. Or just put the defensive line on offense line and run the power I more.

I do hope Grace is ready for the can of whoop butt the Pirates are gonna open...

Go P!!

LOL, this tigerfan990 is probably a Gordonsville fan trying to get you riled up. As a matter of fact I am about sure it's a Gordonsville fan as evidence by the TigerFan name. Don't pay much attention to him. I assure you that South Pittsburg knows they will be in for a war at Gordonsville IF we are lucky enough to make it that far. We just got shutout this past Friday. I'm not sure if we can score or not.

A - now THAT was funny! You aren't sure if the Pirates can score?! Ha ha ha ha! You go A!!

Muhcee, muhcee, muhcee!! How can a 1A team be beatin' the #2 2A team, be losin' only 0-3 in triple overtime to the #3 2A team, and be knockin' a 3A team out of the top ten, and only be #3 in 1A? Not to mention a #3 seed. Dat Huntingdon and Wayne County must be some more teams. Oooooweeeee...dey gonna be tough to beat.

Well as I suspected. Only 5 voters have some journalistic integrity. Even if I could live with Trousdale having one loss and being ranked higher than GCA, I can't understand how Boyd is higher when they lost to South Pitt a team we held scoreless for 4 quarters and 3 OT's????

GCA Rams 10-0 THE ONLY UNDEFEATED Team in TN 2A. Whomever the 13 voters are that put Trousdale #1, shame on you. Our schedule even included more playoff teams out of 10 than Boyd's or Trousdale's. I'm sure both fine programs and great kids.......but they have no shot at being undefeated and isn't that why you play the game? (Props to Herm Edwards)

Anyway you slice it, just wrong. And for all you haters, GCA is no longer on probation, so don't even go there. Punishment is served. See you December 2, 2012 in Cookeville.

This is the SP vs Grace Academy Eagles thread. Stop crying on Coach T especially on a thread that doesnt involve your team. :cry: Get a life.

Edited by UTVols1172