7AAA vs Maryville

SCBisondad

Outside looking in......I would say this is all an early excuse for losing to the Rebels. Heck guys, do like the rest of us and do your best rather than do this much crying about how tough it is in 7AAA.

Maryville, good job, gottem where you want'em before the balls been tee'd up :thumb:

Robinette wont play the entire game this week either. Riverdales good but the Rebels are that much better.

You are the cream of the crop in 7AAA... BE PROUD.

Edited by 3wiggle

now i guess 7aaa could stack a team instead of splitting across the 6 schools buuuut........ rutherford cty doesnt have open enrollment

instead of having one powerhouse team the talent is spread across the board and every friday night theirs a big game in rutherford cty, just a great atmosphere for friday nights

Edited by oldschooldawg30

now i guess 7aaa could stack a team instead of splitting across the 6 schools buuuut........ rutherford cty doesnt have open enrollment

instead of having one powerhouse team the talent is spread across the board and every friday night theirs a big game in rutherford cty, just a great atmosphere for friday nights

Can't argue with that :thumb:

You might want to get your facts correct before you get on here and run your mouth based on incorrect statements by other haters. Maryville does take tuition, they have less that 5% of their population as tution and most of those are teacher's kids. I can not name any starters that do not live in Maryville city. Is your team really that bad that you need to lie to justify that fact that you are sitting at home this weekend?

You might want to get your facts correct before you get on here and run your mouth based on incorrect statements by other haters. Maryville does take tuition, they have less that 5% of their population as tution and most of those are teacher's kids. I can not name any starters that do not live in Maryville city. Is your team really that bad that you need to lie to justify that fact that you are sitting at home this weekend?

might wanna get your facts correct before you run your mouth! i wasnt even talking about maryville i was making the case that if 7aaa could stock pile a team it would be loaded but the talent is spread across rutherford cty

might wanna get your facts correct before you run your mouth! i wasnt even talking about maryville i was making the case that if 7aaa could stock pile a team it would be loaded but the talent is spread across rutherford cty

My honest apologies. Seriously, I have heard so much about open enrollement as related to Maryville, I am overly sensitive. After re-reading your post I recogize what you were saying. Please forgive my statements...too sensitive...I guess

sorry but..... it aint true! i dont have a team! im a man im 40! lol "mike gundy"

With Maryville, Alcoa, and two other 6A schools in Blount County...I think it's only fair to say that the talent is spread across Blount County, as well.

Even if you just consider Maryville and Alcoa over the last few years, combining them would make for a pretty loaded team.