South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

It's ashame this thread contains so much crap. I just spent 30 minutes reading through nothing but a bunch of garbage. Can't everyone just talk about the game instead of everything else? Greenback has a long tradition of good small school football teams in Tennessee. They have had many good players through the years. The boys from South Pitt better be prepared and ready for this game or it will be over.

Finally! Great post! These other knuckle heads are killing me with this nonsense.

Here is why greenback is gonna be ready for basketball by half time

They are a spread team that runs a lot of trips open and doubles to utilize thor quick little quarterback and runningback

That sounds pretty good right? The problem is you don't try to outrun the pirates.... That's just not gonna work and greenback is gonna have to learn that the hard way come Friday night ... People think I'm kidding but I'm serious!

I don't kno what ur smokin but we are not a spread offense.. So please try again.. U think I'm kiddin in serious lol

YES, can't forget watching Eddie Moore running wild(50yds to get 30) and the best I remember the score was SP 49 GHS 30 to start the 4th qtr...But in the end, we did score the most points on you until TC scored 42 and beat you in the semi-finals tho.

Lol that was the good ole days right there! You guys passed all over our secondary all night! I remember it all well though....Nobody else really tried to pass on us except Boyd and when they did we literally broke them haha! Chin Straps! Chin Straps! Haha I think it took them 5-6 years to stop saying we actually sharpened them! No little buddy that was just a good ole fashioned TrainTracking!! Guess that's why I've never given the whole (rival)Boyd game much thought because of those events...I would love to see another shootout like that one in 98! Because of the Mercy Rule you don't get to even allow backups to gain much experience since the second half is over in literally 20 minutes

Well, the only thing I got out of last 18 pages of this thread is nothing...except a little jealousy from other schools :mrgreen: Look Sp will come in and do their thing Friday night...They will roll into town with their usual cockiness and swagger and make a statement early and walk out with a "W". If they come out and play like they can..the game should be in hand by halftime! This will be the most athletic team you have played all year. Numerous weapons :ph34r:

Lets see if SP schedules us again after next year when you take another loss probably a whole lot worse too. Im just tired of SP cockyness whipping up on these small schools with 1/8 the talent that you all have. GCA beats them to we just dont act like we are supposed to be in 1a. Mark my words Grider will not reschedule GCA. Keep playing in 1a and beating all those small schools with talent alone.

Bwah hahahahahahahaha!!! You are such a joke! SP put the hammer down on your Rams back in 2009 and then you beat them in a swamp by a field goal in 3 OTs and say this?? Two dropped touchdown passes plus some horrible calls definitely helped you squeak out that win.

SP is and has always been a program that does things the right way unlike yours. You want to be like all the traditionally good programs so bad that you cheated and got caught. Quit cheating and cleanup your program and then you will get some respect. The funny thing is, SP does not just beat 1A teams...as is shown from our schedule this year and years past.

As bad as all the haters want SP to move up in classification, there is no reason when they are one of the smallest 1A schools in the state. I could see it if they were a private school that could recruit players. I know you think they recruit, but that is just stupid.....if you look at SP over the years, we have been a program that has been very competitive all the way back to when there were only 3 classifications....we are not an overnight success.

Well, the only thing I got out of last 18 pages of this thread is nothing...except a little jealousy from other schools :mrgreen: Look Sp will come in and do their thing Friday night...They will roll into town with their usual cockiness and swagger and make a statement early and walk out with a "W". If they come out and play like they can..the game should be in hand by halftime! This will be the most athletic team you have played all year. Numerous weapons :ph34r:

This is a bunch of mess.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? If Griders boys come in their cocky, we might get beat. You are the only one that is cocky. I garuntee you they better be ready for this Ridge man because you have made him real mad and he will tell those Greenback boys about all this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? If Griders boys come in their cocky, we might get beat. You are the only one that is cocky. I garuntee you they better be ready for this Ridge man because you have made him real mad and he will tell those Greenback boys about all this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Yes Roy you are indeed joking!

That's what alot of people don't realize as when these great player's have kid's and there kid's have kid's the cycle keep's going. We have a football factory down in SP so get use to it folks!!BTW there's so many great people that have played not even mentioned on here!!!

The factory needs to bring in some new people......I've seen alot of the kids walking the track during football games....i thank you get the point.....no forks in the tree :roflol:

Edited by lancer10

Yes I agree with some other posters. That the Greenback Cherokee Nation will be wired up and ready to play. So. Pitt better match the emotion and excitement. PowerP needs to stop making these crazy predictions. Sometimes playoff games get out of hand, but don't go counting on that when you go to someone else's house. Go Pirates.

Edited by Pirate2003

It would be really good to read about the actual football game coming up between two great football teams with alot of tradition. Its about the kids not this garbage being discussed. Wish I could be at the game but going on a cruise with the wife takes priority. Best of luck to both teams. Prediction will come later in the week!