FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

I knew you said it Snoball - that's why I used the term "wannabe" in that post. It was directed right at you.

The real winners from TC that have actually played, contributed to their winning tradition, and grown up to become productive citizens in TC wouldn't stoop to levels a "wannabe" like you does! :shock: I'll bet you and Ms Seay were once married weren't you? I know you gotta be related.

Look me up at the game next Friday and I'll tell you about TC's real teams and the character of Coach Jim Satterfield. Obviously, you missed the day they taught that lesson on the creekbank! Too bad you coulda used it :thumb:

now we are having fun...

as a 2 year starter with a 54-4 career record and 2 state championships i'd say i payed my dues and am elevated well above wannabe status. roflol.gif

as an 8 year employee of 2 local hospitals who takes 24 hour call around 4-5 days a week i'd say i'm as much of a productive contributor as anyone in my town,

as a man of character i lampoon ms. seay for her actions the same way i lampoon mcneal for his thoughtless comments about the players at south pitt several years ago. and i don't lampoon one and ignore the other.

as a coacht agitator i revel in the fact that i've stuck in your craw. icon_e_biggrin.gif

look for me at the game next friday and i'll tell you how jim b. would have the sense and character to pull his 1st teamers with a 35 point lead and avoid losing starters to ejections because they can't keep their cool even when the game is in the bag. sounds to me like maybe some of the fcs players may have a little relation to a tc mama. roflolk.gif

This has made my night..Volz please sit down..

:roflolk::roflol:

• Upvote 1

Ask Patrick Lancaster from Gordonsville how we hit. He ended up in the hospital that night. i hate it for him, and dont mean to brag about such a bad thing, but just using it to prove that we do hit.

Wow! Anyone, I mean Anyone who tries to put a positive spin on what was a questionable hit that sent a young man to the Hospital needs their head examined. And people ask why many from the area have a dislike for FCS. Well, here is your answer. And it makes you look even more idiodic to say "dont mean to brag about such a bad thing" well, you just did. Dont even bring this up. Very classless. Since we have already beat you guys this year and Trousdale has too, I hope they continue to show you guys was playoffs on the Creekbank means.

now we are having fun...

as a 2 year starter with a 54-4 career record and 2 state championships i'd say i payed my dues and am elevated well above wannabe status. roflol.gif

as an 8 year employee of 2 local hospitals who takes 24 hour call around 4-5 days a week i'd say i'm as much of a productive contributor as anyone in my town,

as a man of character i lampoon ms. seay for her actions the same way i lampoon mcneal for his thoughtless comments about the players at south pitt several years ago. and i don't lampoon one and ignore the other.

as a coacht agitator i revel in the fact that i've stuck in your craw. icon_e_biggrin.gif

look for me at the game next friday and i'll tell you how jim b. would have the sense and character to pull his 1st teamers with a 35 point lead and avoid losing starters to ejections because they can't keep their cool even when the game is in the bag. sounds to me like maybe some of the fcs players may have a little relation to a tc mama. roflolk.gif

Snoball you are just pure World Class. :thumb:

Wow! Anyone, I mean Anyone who tries to put a positive spin on what was a questionable hit that sent a young man to the Hospital needs their head examined. And people ask why many from the area have a dislike for FCS. Well, here is your answer. And it makes youlook even more idiodic to say "dont mean to brag about such a bad thing" well, you just did. Dont even bring this up. Very classless. Since we have already beat you guys this year and Trousdale has too, I hope they continue to show you guys was playoffs on the Creekbank means.

Don't mean to bring Seay, mascot up again but..... oh never mind. If you like pads popping, don't miss this game. By the way, how do you get to Boyd? Any good hotel 8's down there? Gotta have somewhere to get me one of those free breakfast bars,tuition killing me . Didn't know I was gonna have to pay after all this talk on here.

Wow! Anyone, I mean Anyone who tries to put a positive spin on what was a questionable hit that sent a young man to the Hospital needs their head examined. And people ask why many from the area have a dislike for FCS. Well, here is your answer. And it makes you look even more idiodic to say "dont mean to brag about such a bad thing" well, you just did. Dont even bring this up. Very classless. Since we have already beat you guys this year and Trousdale has too, I hope they continue to show you guys was playoffs on the Creekbank means.

Coming from the same bunch of folks that take pride in a couple wannabe thugs tackling a 15 year old kid in a chicken suit, yep sure sounds like you guys are qualified on giving lessons on class.

now we are having fun...

Good grief. I'm glad I wasn't on the receiving end of that one. Snoball just brought his A game. :roflolk:

Coming from the same bunch of folks that take pride in a couple wannabe thugs tackling a 15 year old kid in a chicken suit, yep sure sounds like you guys are qualified on giving lessons on class.

it was one kid that speared the chicken and the kid in the suit was a 13 year old girl. roflol.gifbut thanks for ringing in. roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

First of all, I am from Gordonsville, not Trousdale so get your facts straight before you say this. I was at the Gordonsville/Friendship game and saw the hit on #5. Very questionable and away from the play. Anyone who brings up and brags on a hit that sends a young man to the Hospital after being motionless on the field for several minutes is as classless as it gets. Have fun with basketball after Friday night on the Creekbank.